Really bad, really hilarious Bronco review

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Why? Def not for me but why is he so adamant about bashing on it and then someone who would want it! I thought it was going to be an educated and in depth "SMART" comparison.
wasted 4 minutes!!!

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Really same feeling no info here just a rant. I'm 64, full head of hair people loved my Camaro as much as my Jeep. Kids stole dads Camaro every chance they got, same with Jeep. Jeeps allot more practical than Camaro, Specially out in desert where I now live. I saw my first Bronco yesterday. It's fine, better interior, probably rides better. $10000 grand more for same content. I'm staying put with jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL Really bad, really hilarious Bronco review IMG_20200627_160511

Jeep Wrangler JL Really bad, really hilarious Bronco review IMG_20181204_154332

Sponsored

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Samā€™s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
Itā€™s so great bc nothing is qualified - just a very strong opinion of absolute hate. I found it completely LOLz. And I could give 2 craps about bronco vs Jeep. This is outstanding bc itā€™s such a ridiculous review. Comedic value is a 10 here.

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
ā€œI don know if it got 4 wheel drive, pretty sure it doesā€šŸ¤£

ā€œwit da big tires!ā€

Interestingly, first time Ive seen a two door black in a vid: not as terrible looking as i thought it would be!

Sponsored

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
I actually think thatā€™s one of the better looking Broncos Iā€™ve seen. The base 4 doors look too long and low if they arenā€™t outfitted with bigger tires, similar to the gladiator. And itā€™s got a hard top which, while they definitely have production issues, looks way better than the sloppy soft top. And itā€™s a 2 door, which I think looks way better than the 4 door Bronco in general, lifted or not lifted.

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
Itā€™s all for clicks.

Side note finally got up close with a wild track tonight. Soft top. The blue color. Cool color. Soft top. Not a bad in person up close. Yah waved but not as bad as pics. But it is very poor compared to my jeep. Flares. Huuuuuuge. They are the worse part of the truck I feel. The 35ā€™s look good but man there is no room left in the wheel wells. Like how does it flex on trails When need be? the Bumpers are pretty bla. I think the Jeepā€™s steal bumpers are way way nicer. I like the side mirror placement and setup. I really like the front grill and lights. The side rear and rear windows. Sooooo small? Like really small. Ok what I think is one of the best built aspect of the truck are the readr hinges. They are lifted a bit off the body. You can tell they are painted underneath not like the Jeepā€™s. So thee will prob be less issues with theirs. The lower decals forcthecwild track look cheap cheap cheap. Wildtrack emblem. Cheap. The hood decal. Cheap. I would want all removed. Also you can really get your hand up under the soft top, I. Know in the Jeepā€™s towards rear you. An also for wind driven rain but the bronco you can like get ur whole arm in there. Thought that was weird. Jeepā€™s soft top is thought out better I think. The inside from the windows cause it was locked and no one came out. center console looks wicked cheap. Grab bars in center. Cheap. Seats were cloth. Look good. Thatā€™s about all I can say about inside. Just my opinions. Some good some complaints. My daughter didnā€™t like it but she is daddyā€™s girl so she likes what I like. Lol. Saw the electric mustang thing too. Wow. Bad. Itā€™s a shame Ford stuck mustang mane on that thing. I hope Chevy doesnā€™t follow with a vette crossover electric thing. Lol