Sponsored

Ready to Rumble? Magnaflow Exhaust Special!

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery

algoo31

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I have the JLU Sport model and the exhaust fit like a charm. Ordered the axel back system but should have went with the catback.

ekoii

First Name
Emmitt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I wish your free shipping offer included Hawaii, if it did, I'd be placing my order today.

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
I wish your free shipping offer included Hawaii, if it did, I'd be placing my order today.
We wish we could ship free to HI and AK, but as you know the shipping costs are crazy high to get stuff there compared to elsewhere in the 48.

Magnaflow

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Magnaflow
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.magnaflow.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@Magnaflow
Still not clear what fits what between the 3.6 vs 2.0, the Magnaflow site product finder isn't very helpful either, and getting different answers. So allow me to confirm again, all axle-back exhausts fit both the 3.6 and 2.0? But only Cat-backs fit the 3.6? Can i use the product finder page on your site to be accurate?

Using the product finder it's showing me both axle-back and cat-backs fitting the 2.0, but on Magnaflow's youtube channel, it's saying only axle backs fit the 2.0
When in doubt, you can always use our website's application guide to find the correct products for your vehicle. That info will always be accurate.

We offer catbacks and axlebacks for both the 2.0L and the 3.6L Jeeps, it just so happens the 2.0 and 3.6 axlebacks are the same part numbers. If you have any other questions we can answer, please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-990-0905 anytime during the week!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery

19SILJLU

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimted Sahara
Ordered muffler and gift card was delivered a couple days later and has already been used. Muffler install was easy and sounds pretty good but looks really good.
How long did it take to get your muffler, I ordered a month ago and still not shipped?

David F.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
How long did it take to get your muffler, I ordered a month ago and still not shipped?
I think 4 maybe 5 days. It shipped directly from Magnaflow, or so the email said. Id definitely hit up Northridge they were quick to respond every time I hit them up. Good luck.

19SILJLU

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimted Sahara
I think 4 maybe 5 days. It shipped directly from Magnaflow, or so the email said. Id definitely hit up Northridge they were quick to respond every time I hit them up. Good luck.
Yea I just did, they are now telling me it's not likely to ship till July 8th. So it's a good deal but looks like a terrible wait, that's a 2 month backorder.

Sponsored

David F.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Yea I just did, they are now telling me it's not likely to ship till July 8th. So it's a good deal but looks like a terrible wait, that's a 2 month backorder.
There was a back order on the site when I placed my order as well. I was willing to wait but didn't have to. Hopefully they will have more in stock soon and you will get it earlier. Good luck.

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
@Magnaflow
Still not clear what fits what between the 3.6 vs 2.0, the Magnaflow site product finder isn't very helpful either, and getting different answers. So allow me to confirm again, all axle-back exhausts fit both the 3.6 and 2.0? But only Cat-backs fit the 3.6? Can i use the product finder page on your site to be accurate?

Using the product finder it's showing me both axle-back and cat-backs fitting the 2.0, but on Magnaflow's youtube channel, it's saying only axle backs fit the 2.0
Old thread but can anyone confirm the Northridge one will fit a 19 JLUR 2.0? The photo says its model 19388 which I believe is what is sold everywhere else as fitting both 2.0 and 3.6 but Northridge site says it's not compatible? WTF?
Jeep Wrangler JL Ready to Rumble?  Magnaflow Exhaust Special! 1685062778555

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Old thread but can anyone confirm the Northridge one will fit a 19 JLUR 2.0? The photo says its model 19388 which I believe is what is sold everywhere else as fitting both 2.0 and 3.6 but Northridge site says it's not compatible? WTF?
Jeep Wrangler JL Ready to Rumble?  Magnaflow Exhaust Special! 1685062778555
Yes, it fits both the 2.0 and the 3.6.

I sent an email off to our web team to get that change made on our site.
Sponsored