Ready to order 2020MY JLUR

MY2020JLUR

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ S & 2020 JLU R
I’m ready to order a 2020MY JLUR. Some dealers I talked to said they are yet able to order any with V6/Auto. My previous Wrangler was a manual. This time I want auto so my wife can drive too when I need her car. Any recommendations where to go and who to ask for around Philly’s regions are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone!
Sponsored

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
I’m ready to order a 2020MY JLUR. Some dealers I talked to said they are yet able to order any with V6/Auto. My previous Wrangler was a manual. This time I want auto so my wife can drive too when I need her car. Any recommendations where to go and who to ask for around Philly’s regions are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone!
Congrats on your decision to move forward. I am hearing there are some challenges in ordering certain options together. I guess Jeep’s way of pushing what they have more of. I placed my order on 07/11/19. There were no restrictions, just incorrect pricing of the automatic transmission with the V6. The build sheet showed $1500 for the 8 spd. The actual price, with the V6, is $2500. Oh well!!! I should have it within 2 weeks... hopefully!

Be patient and order what you want. It will ultimately cost you a lot more if you settle for something less.

Mike630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
I had the same problem.

Tell your dealer it needs to be configured as a "Sold vehicle." Once my dealer did that, they were able to pair the automatic with the v6.

My understanding of the situation (and I could be wrong) is that they're trying to push the 2.0t, so the only way dealers can ask for a 3.6 is if they have a customer willing to buy it.

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
I'm in the Philly area and at the recommendation of others on this forum spoke to Patrick at Criswell in MD about an order. He quoted 7% under invoice yesterday (8% with Tread Tread Lightly). Have talked to almost every other dealer in Philly area and lowest I found was 1% under invoice with Tread Lightly or $200 under invoice without. Good luck!

Sponsored

OP
OP
MY2020JLUR

MY2020JLUR

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ S & 2020 JLU R
I'm in the Philly area and at the recommendation of others on this forum spoke to Patrick at Criswell in MD about an order. He quoted 7% under invoice yesterday (8% with Tread Tread Lightly). Have talked to almost every other dealer in Philly area and lowest I found was 1% under invoice with Tread Lightly or $200 under invoice without. Good luck!
I ordered with Patrick at Criswell. 8% if TL discount is available when we go pick up the vehicle. If not is 7%.

OP
OP
MY2020JLUR

MY2020JLUR

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ S & 2020 JLU R
Carefully with the tread lightly 1% it’s not 100% for the 2020 JL’s yet.
Yeah, I hope that discount is on when I go pick up the vehicle. If not, will only be 7%.
Sponsored