First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I would definitely do it, but have a couple of friends joining who have never been off road. The most they’ve done is park in the grass at a concert. Lol.

Next time for sure.
So you hitting the blacks with them right?
Sponsored

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
This sunday the 24th we will be doing mostly Blues(greens to get to the blues). There might be a black or two but they can be skipped by anybody tat doesn’t want to do them.

We will be meeting in the parking lot at 9:30. If anybody is interested pm me.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
This sunday the 24th we will be doing mostly Blues(greens to get to the blues). There might be a black or two but they can be skipped by anybody tat doesn’t want to do them.

I'm supposed to be getting my Jeep back tomorrow with new front axle so if that happens, and not further delayed, we might be joining you (son and I)

Sponsored

PalmettoMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon

I'm visiting family in PA now and on the 23rd my wife and I will be attending the 3-day 101, 102 and basic winch classes. Trying to get my wife some more experience. We plan on sticking around a few days after the classes to try to do some of the more difficult trails. Would like to do the badge of honor trails, but don't have skid plates on so not sure if I want to tear anything up before our trip back home. This is my jeep. Hope to see you around out there.

Jeep Wrangler JL Re-Opening Of Rausch Creek 20200521_095314

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'm visiting family in PA now and on the 23rd my wife and I will be attending the 3-day 101, 102 and basic winch classes. Trying to get my wife some more experience. We plan on sticking around a few days after the classes to try to do some of the more difficult trails. Would like to do the badge of honor trails, but don't have skid plates on so not sure if I want to tear anything up before our trip back home. This is my jeep. Hope to see you around out there.

Jeep Wrangler JL Re-Opening Of Rausch Creek 20200521_095314
We will definitely be hitting trail 11 which is basically a green and crawler ridge(a blue) which with the lift you have you won’t have any issues not having aftermarket skid plates. If you want to go With us just let me know.

PalmettoMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
We will definitely be hitting trail 11 which is basically a green and crawler ridge(a blue) which with the lift you have you won’t have any issues not having aftermarket skid plates. If you want to go With us just let me know.
Appreciate it! Will definitely let you know when we get a better timeline on things and I'll send you a PM. Should know more by tomorrow evening. Would be great to link up with you all.

Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Did you get your jeep back?
Got it back and working to get all the front end adjusted properly again.

Dealership has the Synergy tiebar and draglink all mis-adjusted (safe lengths on double adjusters all too long) as well as left my engine/trans skids off as "we couldn't get them to fit"

They also seemed to have adjusted the front arms which I don't understand why so have to check that too.

Will know in a couple hours if I'll be able to make it, but happy to have it back as signed up for classes next weekend.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Got it back and working to get all the front end adjusted properly again.

Dealership has the Synergy tiebar and draglink all mis-adjusted (safe lengths on double adjusters all too long) as well as left my engine/trans skids off as "we couldn't get them to fit"

They also seemed to have adjusted the front arms which I don't understand why so have to check that too.

Will know in a couple hours if I'll be able to make it, but happy to have it back as signed up for classes next weekend.
So no coming tomorrow? :crying:

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
So no coming tomorrow? :crying:
Working on it.

Got front arms and drag link adjusted and now working on tie-bar to get the ends set within tolerance. I have no idea what they did as it should have been remove and re-install without having to adjust a thing.

Last will be skids. You doing trails that need skids plates?

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Anyone know if a stock height JLU Sport will be ok on blues.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Working on it.

Got front arms and drag link adjusted and now working on tie-bar to get the ends set within tolerance. I have no idea what they did as it should have been remove and re-install without having to adjust a thing.

Last will be skids. You doing trails that need skids plates?
Mainly blues. And greens to get to them. One guy I go with still uses only stock skid plates and goes on blacks lol. Plus you have a lift.
Sponsored