Re-Opening Of Rausch Creek

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
I’m definitely interested in going within the next few weeks.

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Parks and certain other areas are allowed open now with social distancing guidelines. AOAA is opening on the 15th but only to yearly members until the the 21st when they are letting everyone in.

Sponsored

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Parks and certain other areas are allowed open now with social distancing guidelines. AOAA is opening on the 15th but only to yearly members until the the 21st when they are letting everyone in.
I wish rausch creek was doing that for this weekend lol

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
HARRISBURG, Pa. —

Gov. Tom Wolf announced Monday that his administration is lifting some restrictions on businesses related to certain outdoor activities.

Starting Friday, golf courses, marinas, guided fishing trips and privately owned campgrounds may reopen statewide and must follow the latest life-sustaining business guidance for mitigating the spread of the coronavirus.
Wolf said reopening the activities is intended to help Pennsylvanians maintain positive physical and mental health.

“Pennsylvanians have remained resilient throughout this COVID-19 crisis, and as we successfully continue to flatten the curve to protect our physical health, it is critical that we also focus on our physical and mental health during these extraordinary times. As the weather warms and daylight lengthens, enjoying time outdoors is an important way to manage stress,” Wolf said. “As we start to take measured, limited steps to reopen our commonwealth, reopening these industries will help to rebuild our economy and strengthen our mental health.”

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
I wish rausch creek was doing that for this weekend lol
Yeah that’s why I’m waiting a couple weeks to go. It’ll be busy I’m sure this weekend. I’m from jersey. I can only imagine what beaches will be like Memorial Day weekend. Not going close to that either anytime soon.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yeah that’s why I’m waiting a couple weeks to go. It’ll be busy I’m sure this weekend. I’m from jersey. I can only imagine what beaches will be like Memorial Day weekend. Not going close to that either anytime soon.
I think it will just be busy getting checked in. Once everybody spreads out over the 3,000 available acres it shouldn't be bad

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
I think it will just be busy getting checked in. Once everybody spreads out over the 3,000 available acres it shouldn't be bad
True. I have some projects I need to finish up this weekend on the Jeep anyways. I’ll be looking on here for groups next weekend or the weekend after.

Sponsored

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I was shocked but when I got there just before 9am it wasn’t busy. Even leaving at 3 the only reason there was a little wait to air up was because there was a 101 class that just got back which is normal.

Here are a few pics of me stuck on Yellow Jacket.

Jeep Wrangler JL Re-Opening Of Rausch Creek F8A901E9-256F-460F-B1D3-42C193149318

Jeep Wrangler JL Re-Opening Of Rausch Creek 4B18FFCB-37F3-4859-BE4D-6DDBD6AD5FF2

Jeep Wrangler JL Re-Opening Of Rausch Creek 18FAA92B-A907-4FEC-80E6-6B2B2AF346DD

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
I was shocked but when I got there just before 9am it wasn’t busy. Even leaving at 3 the only reason there was a little wait to air up was because there was a 101 class that just got back which is normal.

Here are a few pics of me stuck on Yellow Jacket.

Jeep Wrangler JL Re-Opening Of Rausch Creek 18FAA92B-A907-4FEC-80E6-6B2B2AF346DD

Nice rig. I think I’m making the trip next weekend. Just waiting on the swr meter to arrive so I can tune my antenna and I’m set.

Punkindave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0 Turbo Bluebicon, 2020 JLUR 2.0 Turbo (Wife's)
Occupation
ITS Project Manager
We were there on Friday and was expecting lines. There was only a couple of trailers and the lot was basically empty at 9:00, our group left and only saw two groups on the trails. It was raining a little bit but it was a great day out!

20200508_125330.jpg
Sponsored