Sponsored

Re gear and found weird wear and these chunks in it

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Also OP I realize you were trying to stay in Tucson but LetzRoll has some good gear guys....I'd consider that next time
Sponsored

G.D.S. 4x4

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Hardrock 2dr '19 JL Rubi
Occupation
Old Jeeper not gonna say how long!
With those patterns and .007 backlash with no noise button 'em up! Your gear guy is better than you are giving credit. As far as the trash the only way to know is complete disassembly.

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
Looks like he did a good job honestly. Coast and drive look fine dude. Ive seen a lot of weird shit inside pumpkins.

OP
OP
Matthewraffai

Matthewraffai

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Gears are good! Nothing at all was damaged inside during Breakdown. It was from the old race he punched out. It must have gone into one of the valleys and Was missed when being cleaned out. It matched the factory bearing he punched out as the new spicer are a little different with Japan on them instead of koreya our something likeThat. I’m good to go!!

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

i was gonna say after going through the thread. everything looks really good. my guess was they didnt properly clean the diff after disassembly. Shame on them for not cleaning and inspecting before install/adjustments. that could have taken a seal or ring/pinon out. Glad they got you all dialed in though. Keep that shiny side up eh?

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
Gears are good! Nothing at all was damaged inside during Breakdown. It was from the old race he punched out. It must have gone into one of the valleys and Was missed when being cleaned out. It matched the factory bearing he punched out as the new spicer are a little different with Japan on them instead of koreya our something likeThat. I’m good to go!!
Good to hear . I figured this much. This isn't the first time I've seen this.
Sponsored