RC 2.5 Spacer Lift Question

BroJrod

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Just pulled the trigger for the R.C 2.5” Spacer lift with shock relocation brackets for JLU Rubicon. Once the lift is installed can I run 35’s with my factory Rubicon Wheels without having to have wheel spacers? Didn’t want to purchase new wheels at the moment... didn’t want to piss the wife off. Lol. Thanks for yalls input!
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Just pulled the trigger for the R.C 2.5” Spacer lift with shock relocation brackets for JLU Rubicon. Once the lift is installed can I run 35’s with my factory Rubicon Wheels without having to have wheel spacers? Didn’t want to purchase new wheels at the moment... didn’t want to piss the wife off. Lol. Thanks for yalls input!
I ran 35's and no lift on factory wheels without spacers, and it was fine. Light fender liner rubbing and near full flex, otherwise no big issues.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Hell you can run 37s on the factory wheels without spacers, with the RC lift. I have them on my 2 door and ran them on my 4 door too. A few turns on the steering stops and you’re good.

OP
OP
BroJrod

BroJrod

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Hell you can run 37s on the factory wheels without spacers, with the RC lift. I have them on my 2 door and ran them on my 4 door too. A few turns on the steering stops and you’re good.
Thanks for that info!
Sponsored