Sponsored

RC 2.5 spacer lift or suspension lift

dutchrob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jlu sahara altitude
Trying to decide if I should go cheap and get a spacer lift, to fit 35’s. Or get the base RC suspension lift. Are you getting quality components with the rough country shocks and springs?
Sponsored

Sholmberg0311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
If going for looks just to clear 35s the budget lift willl be fine. Rough country has appeared to have gotten better over the years. Cant answer about the shocks or springs though, but the budget boost has been pretty solid so far on my JL.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

If going for looks just to clear 35s the budget lift willl be fine. Rough country has appeared to have gotten better over the years. Cant answer about the shocks or springs though, but the budget boost has been pretty solid so far on my JL.
ive installed a couple sets of the RC spacer lift for this same reason. its a great kit for the money. unless you plan on doing more serious crawling it will certainly do the job. not sure id tough their spring kit though...havent seen any reviews for it. lots for the spacer kit. people usually get the spacer kit while saving up for a quality lift kit.

if you want it to look really cool, add the spacer lift in addition to stock Rubicon suspension. :like:

Bingman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s
Here’s my JLU on 2.5” spacer lift. It’s not RC, it is Alloy USA, and was only $160 on Black Friday. It might be the same spacers though, just rebranded. Anyways, I wanted a lift, but wanted to save for something nicer at the same time. It’s worked great for me so far. No serious rock crawling, but for the wheeling we have here in Ohio it’s been fine. Here’s some pictures of what it looks like with 33’s. Definitely going to go 35’s next set. And unfortunately, I don’t have any crazy flex picks to share. That’s the best I’ve got.
Jeep Wrangler JL RC 2.5 spacer lift or suspension lift C6AA6D25-BC95-45EA-936B-DD90CA54FC43

Jeep Wrangler JL RC 2.5 spacer lift or suspension lift 7970D195-9B3C-4D5D-B565-038B874A5E04

Jeep Wrangler JL RC 2.5 spacer lift or suspension lift CBFE0340-255B-44CD-A980-9F10EB7F0EBD
Sponsored