RC 2.5" Lift on 35's 2 Door 2.0T

AlexJeepVB

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2.0T eTorque
Just got my Jeep back from wheels and tires being mounted and Jeep aligned. Pretty happy with the look so far. Installed the RC 2.5" spacer lift last night. Install was pretty easy and straight forward minus the kit came with 4 front shock brackets and no rears lol(already called RC and they rushing ones out so no big deal.) Jeep only has like 250 miles so I'll have to see how it all settles. Stance looking pretty good, might be a little low in back but I'll wait a little and see. Went with Pro comp Phaser wheels and Ironman All Country MT 35x12.50x17. Rides well and tires look and riding great so far!

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

View attachment 240877

IMG_0860.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Just got my Jeep back from wheels and tires being mounted and Jeep aligned. Pretty happy with the look so far. Installed the RC 2.5" spacer lift last night. Install was pretty easy and straight forward minus the kit came with 4 front shock brackets and no rears lol(already called RC and they rushing ones out so no big deal.) Jeep only has like 250 miles so I'll have to see how it all settles. Stance looking pretty good, might be a little low in back but I'll wait a little and see. Went with Pro comp Phaser wheels and Ironman All Country MT 35x12.50x17. Rides well and tires look and riding great so far!

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

View attachment 240877

IMG_0860.jpg
It's a spacer lift so it's not going to "settle" anymore than it sits right now with 250 miles on it. Enjoy your new toy!

OP
OP
AlexJeepVB

AlexJeepVB

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's a spacer lift so it's not going to "settle" anymore than it sits right now with 250 miles on it. Enjoy your new toy!

Was thinking the stock springs might settle a little with only 250 miles but I guess I’m wrong lol.

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my Jeep back from wheels and tires being mounted and Jeep aligned. Pretty happy with the look so far. Installed the RC 2.5" spacer lift last night. Install was pretty easy and straight forward minus the kit came with 4 front shock brackets and no rears lol(already called RC and they rushing ones out so no big deal.) Jeep only has like 250 miles so I'll have to see how it all settles. Stance looking pretty good, might be a little low in back but I'll wait a little and see. Went with Pro comp Phaser wheels and Ironman All Country MT 35x12.50x17. Rides well and tires look and riding great so far.
Looks great! I wouldn't worry about it being slightly lower in the rear, a front bumper or winch will take care of that. ;)

OP
OP
AlexJeepVB

AlexJeepVB

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great! I wouldn't worry about it being slightly lower in the rear, a front bumper or winch will take care of that. ;)
Thanks! And yea already been eyeing a bumper lol. I told myself after the lift I’ll wait a while before more mods, but as we all know this is impossible. My credit card going to start hating me haha.

Sponsored

31R

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
OP how are the tires so far?

OP
OP
AlexJeepVB

AlexJeepVB

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP how are the tires so far?
Honestly I am very happy with them so far. Looks like they took a good amount of weight when balanced but they are one of the smoothest tires I have had so far. No shakes or shimmy's good ride not to loud. I have not had them off-road yet so cant comment on that but for the cost very pleased overall.

Reactions: 31R

31R

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Great to hear, thank you!

Honestly I am very happy with them so far. Looks like they took a good amount of weight when balanced but they are one of the smoothest tires I have had so far. No shakes or shimmy's good ride not to loud. I have not had them off-road yet so cant comment on that but for the cost very pleased overall.
Sponsored