Rausch Creek Nov 19th 2022

Oakley2020

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon XR
Just curious if any groups are running a green guided run at Rausch Creek Saturday November the 19th? As of now myself and two friends are heading up and planing on tackling green on our own. To be honest, I would feel better with having someone familiar with RC leading. I’m sure I’m over thinking greens but just thought I would ask.
Sponsored

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
What time is your group planning on getting to the staging area?

OP
OP
Oakley2020

Oakley2020

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon XR
We are planning on getting there around 9 am.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
2023? planning way ahead?

OP
OP
Oakley2020

Oakley2020

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon XR
Lmao. Yeah typo there. I am so used to writing FY23 for work that I have convinced myself it’s 2023.

Sponsored

cluck2389

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S, 1996 Grand Cherokee
According to their website they will be having a green guided trail ride that weekend. I would just give them a call to verify there is space in the group for however many people you have going and to make sure they are still having it that weekend. If you end up going up on your own, I would not be worried one bit about doing green trails on your own. For the most part even the most basic 4x4 vehicles can do green trails at RC. Looks like you will be taking a Rubicon XR, you will be more than capable of doing green trails and even getting into blue trails. They provide trail maps at the office and all the trails are very well labeled. If this is you and your buddy's first time at RC run around the green trails for a while. If you get board of these trails (most of which tend to be fire roads or very easy trails to get to other trails) you can ask the office what some of the easier blue trails are. Or if you pass a few guys pulled over or in passing ask around for some trail suggestions. I've never ran into anyone up there not willing to give some info or helping hand.

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
I’d like to get there for sure but having to run with two jeeps is the issue. We norm wheel by ourselves as we don’t have anyone that is into it.
Sponsored