Sponsored

Rausch Creek 9-19 or 9-20

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Looking to hit up Rausch that weekend. Right now there are two of us and we are watching the weather to decide on which day to go. Would be mostly blues and blacks. There is an event there on the 19th so I think the 20th would be the better day to go to avoid crowding.

If you are interested please chime in.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dr. RGB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer own a Jeep
Clubs

9/20 is out for me, but maybe I'll catch up on another weekend.

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Day has been set for Sunday to avoid the crowding of the even on Saturday. Meeting in the parking lot at 9:30 am and plan to be on the trails by 10

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
Day has been set for Sunday to avoid the crowding of the even on Saturday. Meeting in the parking lot at 9:30 am and plan to be on the trails by 10
Hi @quietpeen, I see you have been hitting RC quite a bit which I am planning to do as well starting with a 101 class in Oct. A quick question, do I need to have a CB radio for trail runs at Rausch Creek?

Sponsored

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
you do not need to have any radio for the 101 class they will provide one.

As for going outside of the 101 class it will depend on who you go with. I bought Motorola walkie-talkies then the one guy I go with bought the same ones.

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
you do not need to have any radio for the 101 class they will provide one.

As for going outside of the 101 class it will depend on who you go with. I bought Motorola walkie-talkies then the one guy I go with bought the same ones.
Good to hear. Thank you to clarify!

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLS, 2018 Firecracker JLUSS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
Hi @quietpeen, I see you have been hitting RC quite a bit which I am planning to do as well starting with a 101 class in Oct. A quick question, do I need to have a CB radio for trail runs at Rausch Creek?
Are you signing up for the class on Oct. 3? I will be registering for that one as well and bringing my 17-year old son. I've been wanting to go for quite a while and finally have a free weekend to do it!

Reactions: zyt

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
Are you signing up for the class on Oct. 3? I will be registering for that one as well and bringing my 17-year old son. I've been wanting to go for quite a while and finally have a free weekend to do it!
Yes! I will be at the 101 class on 10.03. I have also been thinking about it for a long time and finally found a time that works. I will be looking for you.
Sponsored