OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I’d like to try out AOAA. Looks like a good place. I’m going down for the badge of honor ride next.
did you ever go down for the badge of honor guided ride? I'm going on the 27th (non guided tour) and we are definitely doing Trail 11, and I'm tempted to try crawler ridge since I now have skid plates and sliders.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Smike83

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler sport
Yeah I went down. It was a blue guided ride but they did a bonus badge of honor too. Trail 11 was boring to me. It was one section that was fun but other then that it’s like a road lol. We only did a little bit of it because we took blues off of it and got back on farther down... maybe if you did they entire trail it’s fun but not from what I seen. Crawler ridge is fun. I think some of the blue trails we did were harder though lol. We didn’t bother with crawl daddy, no one in the group was capable of it. All in all it was fun and you will definitely be good. I have no aftermarket skids or anything and I did fine on 2.5” lift. Beat up the bottom , but it’s still fine lol

OP
OP
quietpeen

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yeah I went down. It was a blue guided ride but they did a bonus badge of honor too. Trail 11 was boring to me. It was one section that was fun but other then that it’s like a road lol. We only did a little bit of it because we took blues off of it and got back on farther down... maybe if you did they entire trail it’s fun but not from what I seen. Crawler ridge is fun. I think some of the blue trails we did were harder though lol. We didn’t bother with crawl daddy, no one in the group was capable of it. All in all it was fun and you will definitely be good. I have no aftermarket skids or anything and I did fine on 2.5” lift. Beat up the bottom , but it’s still fine lol
Awesome, I just hope the people I'm with are willing to consider Crawler ridge. I was at AOAA yesterday and we did some blues that were rough on the bottom of the jeep but fun.

Smike83

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler sport
I wish I had some free time, I’d come down and run them with ya!
Sponsored