• Going

• May be some other time

Results are only viewable after voting.

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I already signed up and paid the fees. I am not sure about the membership and park fees for that day.

No need of any CB or HAM. As @quietpeen mentioned, a stock Jeep + half tank gas + lunch is good enough. I am planning to install a go pro + 67 designs mount to record my experience.
You will have to pay the $50 park fee, but you wonā€™t have to pay the membership fee. if you have any passengers they will be free.
Sponsored

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Following. I have been wanting to go there. I have to admit I don't want my paint scratched, so I would want beginner trails I guess. Or a beginner class. Probably not till June for me. interested to see how you all make out.
Same. I'd love to take this course. But the Jeep is my wife's DD and she would not want it scratched. I'll have to wait until I buy a Jeep for myself.

OP
OP
wrangler005

wrangler005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUS 4xe

wrangler-rob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Regarding the ask about HAM/CB, Iā€™ve found if you have CB and others do thatā€™ll get used, BUT Kyle (ORC) will provide hand radios also. Candidly, they start to suck the further back down the caravan you are BUT are passable for the day and still make for communication.

Sponsored

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Regarding the ask about HAM/CB, Iā€™ve found if you have CB and others do thatā€™ll get used, BUT Kyle (ORC) will provide hand radios also. Candidly, they start to suck the further back down the caravan you are BUT are passable for the day and still make for communication.
I have had a CB for years in every Jeep Iā€™ve had on the trails. Very useful. However, I was considering making the jump to GMRS. Iā€™m not too familiar, but itā€™s my understanding that a GMRS radio can communicate to those handhelds if you know the channel/privacy code.

jakebrake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
Wanted to go this weekend, but, governor donkey fluffer closed the world.

HoundDude

Threads
Reaction score
New Jersey (i know, i know, i'm stuck here)
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sahara
Who else is going to be in the cab of our jeep but us?
absolutely nothing wrong being in a Jeep with folks you already live with, it's interacting with the staff to check in, getting help if you get stuck, buying gas and food afterwards... all the incidental chances for transmission. In NJ, it's a disordly persons offense to leave the house for other than food and work. don't get like NJ, nobody likes it here.