Sponsored

Ratbert's Dealers Below-Invoice Spreadsheet

Captain Tuttle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2023 Jeep Willys
I would just like to say THANK YOU for the spreadsheet in this thread! I placed my order for a 2023 Willys 2-door through one of the dealers listed and the whole process went very smoothly. The proof will be in the pudding when/if the unit arrives. But so far, the information in this thread has been 100% accurate. Looking forward to becoming an active member here while I await the build of my Jeep. đź‘Ť
Sponsored

crackofdawn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Just throwing my info in here, I also ordered from Marion CDJR at 10% off MSRP on August 27 - Rubicon 4 door XR. Vehicle was built yesterday and will hopefully ship tomorrow or very soon. I ended up ordering with Bill Varsamis (probably mispelled his last name). He's been great, very friendly, texts me immediately when the status of my vehicle order changes, responds quickly to texts, etc. Dealer is about 90 miles away from me but not too bad. I never asked them if they honor price protection but I would be surprised if they didn't, considering how friendly they are and they gave me an actual sheet that we both signed showing the msrp/final cost to me after fees/etc (though it doesn't show my deposit nor the $500 discount for not having the vehicle shipped so I'll have to make sure that is there).

I'm not sure what the 10% off MSRP + $500 amounts to as far as % under invoice but I have a pretty heavily optioned JLURXR so I imagine it's a pretty big discount.

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Hi everybody.

Its been a little while since I last posted..

I am doing a percentage reduction to help offset some of the recent factory price increases on the Wranglers and Gladiators and also the other Jeep product and Ram product.

I will be at 3 percent below invoice with Tread Lightly membership plus tax, license and 85 doc fee on all 2023 JL Wranglers except 392. Any available rebates at time of delivery will be yours as well if they are compatible with tread lightly.

On All Ram trucks with the exception of the TRX I am at 2 percent under invoice plus tax, license and 85 doc fee.

No high doc fees, no hidden accessories added, or high finance rates. you can finance on your own or pay cash as well.

I appreciate everybody's business in the past as well as future and will again pledge to keep it as simple and as easy as it is now.

You can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected] or my cell at 954-864-5162. I am available Monday through Friday 9-5.

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Sales/Leasing Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
949-472-7411 desk phone

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Hi everybody.

Its been a little while since I last posted..

I am doing a percentage reduction to help offset some of the recent factory price increases on the Wranglers and Gladiators and also the other Jeep product and Ram product.

I will be at 3 percent below invoice with Tread Lightly membership plus tax, license and 85 doc fee on all 2023 JL Wranglers except 392. Any available rebates at time of delivery will be yours as well if they are compatible with tread lightly.

On All Ram trucks with the exception of the TRX I am at 2 percent under invoice plus tax, license and 85 doc fee.

No high doc fees, no hidden accessories added, or high finance rates. you can finance on your own or pay cash as well.

I appreciate everybody's business in the past as well as future and will again pledge to keep it as simple and as easy as it is now.

You can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected] or my cell at 954-864-5162. I am available Monday through Friday 9-5.

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Sales/Leasing Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
949-472-7411 desk phone
Spamming your marketing pitch in a bunch of threads seems like poor form...

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Spamming your marketing pitch in a bunch of threads seems like poor form...
He’s the only legit below invoice dealer in CA and has been on this forum for a long time. Think of it as more of an update as to where he is at currently on the discount - sometimes people misquote the wrong info across the forum.

Sponsored

RocNRol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity Sport S
Occupation
Tacos
Just wanted to thank everyone one for keeping this forum updated. Incredibly valuable information, and will save me some $$$! Getting a quote now and the first dealer I went to would only quote MSRP, even though I had confirmed with them before that they price below MSRP, and let them know I read this forum so I know what different dealers are pricing at! So now getting a quote from dealer #2. High Velocity Yellow!

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Just wanted to thank everyone one for keeping this forum updated. Incredibly valuable information, and will save me some $$$! Getting a quote now and the first dealer I went to would only quote MSRP, even though I had confirmed with them before that they price below MSRP, and let them know I read this forum so I know what different dealers are pricing at! So now getting a quote from dealer #2. High Velocity Yellow!
I sent my inquiry/build to 10 dealers when I was ordering - 5 local, 5 out of state. Best price got my order. When it costs you an email, why wouldn't you shop around?

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
Seriously... what am I doing wrong? I emailed the two nearest me (neither close) several days ago and got an automated reply only from one (Mall of GA) and nothing at all from the other (Mark Dodge). Are these guys just so so busy taking orders that they aren't returning emails within a week???

OP
OP
Ratbert

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Seriously... what am I doing wrong? I emailed the two nearest me (neither close) several days ago and got an automated reply only from one (Mall of GA) and nothing at all from the other (Mark Dodge). Are these guys just so so busy taking orders that they aren't returning emails within a week???
Call? That's how I initiated contact.

Eddiechi

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR Rubicon -- 2023 2DR Rubi ordered Sep 29

Back in mid Sep I had sent numerous emails with a build ready to order and then sent follow up email days later after no responses.... finally went with local dealer....

Sponsored

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
Back in mid Sep I had sent numerous emails with a build ready to order and then sent follow up email days later after no responses.... finally went with local dealer....
YES! I sent the exact build that I want in the email. Local dealer emailed me immediately asking when I wanted to come in.

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
e-mail Renae Jamison at Mark Dodge:
[email protected]

Very responsive even though I was bugging the crap out of her getting quotes, asking questions, etc. Just my nature as an Engineer, every stone gets turned over.

RocNRol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tacos
Called one this morning and explained what happened with the first dealer, so he knows the score. Still waiting to hear...

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
Ratbert has an Austin dealership on his spreadsheet. My order is with Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, La.....not a bad drive from Austin.

RocNRol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tacos
Ratbert has an Austin dealership on his spreadsheet. My order is with Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, La.....not a bad drive from Austin.
That was the one I contacted after the first dealer after finding them listed on the sheet. Still waiting to hear back after requesting a quote and sending the build over this morning. Lake Charles is not a bad drive - that will be my next step. Thanks for the contact info!
Sponsored