Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I just got my first price sheet from Southern California Irvine and initially it looked like a good price but then he was quoting me the jeep sport S instead of the Willys so I sent it back and I’m curious to see what he does now I don’t know why he did that because I sent him 2 Willys builds, and we were discussing that the firestone destinations come on the Willys, so he knows I want the Willys Hm
Sorry, there are lots of experts on the various packages here, but I'm not one of them.

Eddiechi

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR Rubicon -- 2023 2DR Rubi ordered Sep 29
I was curious how long it's taking others to get responses to build request emails and receive a POC. I've reached out to Gupton, Miracle, and one other listed on the spreadsheet, but haven't been able to get a response for over a week. I know they're likely very busy, but are others seeing the same thing?

This is my first custom order, so I'm trying to set a realistic timeline for how long it will take to submit an order, and when it's acceptable to send a follow-up email. Thanks!

I was curious about that also.... started Monday last week sending out emails looking for best place to order new JLR.... I contacted my local dealer where I placed my last order in 2020 for 6% under and tried Miracle, Marion and a couple others... sent out multiple emails on Monday and only response I got this week was from my local dealer and Marion. Dealers must be super busy running the 6% or 10% off deals now. Finally said screw it and ordered from my local dealer yesterday so they could hopefully get order processed before end of week.

I think I saw HAWK in IL crossed out on the 6% under spreadsheet but Jayson there did 4% under w/ TL and 3month finance.

Paid a little bit more but my last order with them was so easy and fast and I already received my order number and VIN today for the new order.

Reactions: mlz

Sponsored

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
I was curious about that also.... started Monday last week sending out emails looking for best place to order new JLR.... I contacted my local dealer where I placed my last order in 2020 for 6% under and tried Miracle, Marion and a couple others... sent out multiple emails on Monday and only response I got this week was from my local dealer and Marion. Dealers must be super busy running the 6% or 10% off deals now. Finally said screw it and ordered from my local dealer yesterday so they could hopefully get order processed before end of week.

I think I saw HAWK in IL crossed out on the 6% under spreadsheet but Jayson there did 4% under w/ TL and 3month finance.

Paid a little bit more but my last order with them was so easy and fast and I already received my order number and VIN today for the new order.
I was having a little foot dragging too. I started out getting some MSRP pricing from my AutoLand dealer at the credit union. He gave me one build price and then I made some changes and ask for a second pricing, but it meantime went to the wrangler spreadsheet dealer list and got a better price there and I never heard from Autoland from over a week (still haven’t heard ), as I think, he had heard I got a better price so I ordered from the wrangler 2023 dealer list and I don’t know if I made the best deal but it was I think a couple points below invoice but I have not gotten the Von or Vin number either and that’s been over a week but I have joined tread lightly, so I don’t know what’s going on either. I think there are pricing creases and my first response is to think that they don’t want to do below the MSRP pricing bc they’re able to get MSRP and over.
I happen to walk by a group of men that were talking and noticed (I don’t know if they were talking about Jeeps) but they were also talking about they couldn’t get anything below MSRP. Everything was over so it could’ve been for any vehicle.

yortigoza40

First Name
Yasser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Just ordered a 23 2 Door Willis Sport, 3,6 Manual, Soft Top from Bill Varsamis ([email protected]). Great communication so far and best price I got after comparing multiple dealerships. 10% under MSRP, 699 dock fee. Free shipping within 500miles or $500 credit.
This is the best deal so far.
10% under MSRP
$500 credit for delivery.
I checked prices all over the place and the best deal I found was here at Marion CDJR.
I highly recommend them.
I also placed my oder with them.

willyumm

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara (Ordered!)
This is a consolidation of the details spread throughout the Dealers % Below Invoice Thread. Please post updates either here or on that thread, mention @Ratbert, and I'll update the spreadsheet as soon as possible.

Affiliate Discounts:
  • Up to an additional 1% below invoice.
  • It's highly recommended to sign up for Tread Lightly.
    • 1% below invoice from most dealerships (ask them) even if they don't typically do below invoice pricing.
    • Must sign up ($100) 30 days before you take the Wrangler off of the lot.
    • Usually only applicable to custom orders.
  • Discussed here.
The recommended approach when looking for a dealership is to simply call them and tell them that you found out about their below-invoice pricing through JL Wrangler Forums.

@Ratbert, Suresky Jeep (Goshen, NY) is no longer honoring 2% below invoice, but offered 3% below MSRP.

Chapman (Horsham, PA) has honored the 3% below invoice pricing, and so I just placed an order for a 2023 Sahara through them!

Eddiechi

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Ratbert Just fyi - I see you have HAWK Forest Park, Il (Chicago) on the crossed off list.... they did 6% under previously on my 2020. Just ordered 2023 and now they are at 4% under with Tread Lightly. Worked with Jason Beltram both times there.

mdall22

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
I just wanted to post a THANK YOU to the forum for providing this great wealth of information and support! I used it like so many others to gather information and find a dealer that could meet our needs and order a new Jeep Wrangler. This was our first car ordering experience AND first Jeep Wrangler....it's only 25+ years in the making but well worth it! We placed the order for the Jeep 4xe Rubicon back in early July and received it in late September. Based on the forum spreadsheet back in the summer, I reached out to all of the dealers and ultimately we decided Miracle Jeep in Tennessee would be the best fit for our needs. Chad Rivas was nothing but helpful, super easy to work with, attentive, patient and provided all Jeep order updates on a timely basis. We did our homework the best we could to help eliminate as much back and forth as possible. The pickup day went well too, and Chad provided terrific training. There were no surprises when I picked up the Jeep as everything ordered was included. Thanks to those Jeep dealers included on the spreadsheet here in this forum, including Miracle Jeep in Tennessee, for providing customers an opportunity to purchase a Jeep Wrangler at a price we could not find in our local area, as well as make our first vehicle ordering process as painless as possible. We are thrilled to own our first Jeep Wrangler! Thanks again to the forum, Chad Rivas, and Miracle Jeep!

BTW: Here's Chad's contact info to get your Jeep order started ;)

Chad Rivas
Sales Professional
Miracle CDJR
e: [email protected]
c: 951-818-2423

Mike D

jeep2.jpg

jeep1.jpg

Sponsored

Eddiechi

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They must be extremely busy at Miracle lately... I sent emails to [email protected] on Sep 26th and 28th inquiring about placing order for new Build but never got a response.

zman71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

I'm trying to get a dealership listed in the sheet to honor the 5% under invoice. For a 2023 Rubicon still in scheduled status. My salesperson says he can't offer it and that I would need to go through specific names on the forum even if the dealership can offer it. Is this required for the discount?

Thanks

zman71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm trying to get a dealership listed in the sheet to honor the 5% under invoice. For a 2023 Rubicon still in scheduled status. My salesperson says he can't offer it and that I would need to go through specific names on the forum even if the dealership can offer it. Is this required for the discount?

Thanks
Also, I didn't know the forum discount had to be requested at the time the order was placed. Initially I had only mentioned the 1% fca discount at the time I ordered it, and was told I now needed to cancel my current order and start again with a new order if I want the forum discount.

OP
OP
Ratbert

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Also, I didn't know the forum discount had to be requested at the time the order was placed. Initially I had only mentioned the 1% fca discount at the time I ordered it, and was told I now needed to cancel my current order and start again with a new order if I want the forum discount.
I've tried to put all of the known requirements in the spreadsheet.

zman71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've tried to put all of the known requirements in the spreadsheet.
Thank you very much for what you have provided to everyone. In my ignorance, I only was looking at the numbers, and not the contacts/process.
Sponsored