Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
I've been reading this forum on and off for a bit, as well as the documentation from Z Automotive and wasn't able to find the answers to these random, specific questions. I have not had the chance to get out on the trail and test these. If I've missed it, please link me.

My Jeep: 2019 JLUR on 37's, 3.6L Manual Transmission.

1). When I clear codes, do I have to do the full reboot, 2 sleep cycles, and MT top gear relearn to avoid the malfunctions (gear indicator disappears, back up camera doesn't work when shifting into Reverese, Carplay bricks, etc)?

2). When I change something like Light show#, do I have to do the full reboot, 2 sleep cycles, and MT top gear relearn to avoid the malfunctions (gear indicator disappears, back up camera doesn't work when shifting into Reverese, Carplay bricks, etc)?

3). If I upgrade to the full Tazer version, Do I have to do the full reboot, 2 sleep cycles, and MT top gear relearn to avoid the malfunctions (gear indicator disappears, back up camera doesn't work when shifting into Reverese, Carplay bricks, etc)?

4). I accidentally pressed the Panic button that if you unlock, light show activates. Why? I would think that it should activate while the panic button/ alarm is going off. Is that possible?

5). I have a manual transmission: Can Winch mode be used as sort of a hand throttle when rock crawling when it's in gear?

If I think of more, I'll post them. Likewise, if you've got one- feel free to add. Thanks!!
Sponsored