First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
The Rancho Rock Gear off-road front and rear tube doors are designed to give you added visibility while off-roading. Made from 1.25-in steel tube construction, these off-road doors mount to your original equipment hinges, and use the original style latch that can be opened from the inside or outside. Door limit straps included to prevent Tube Doors from swinging too wide and damaging your vehicle. Included rubber bumpers insure the doors do not rattle at the latch. Hinge design allows for fine adjustments to door location. Designed for use with OEM style 2018-2007 Jeep Wrangler JK non-power, non-heated mirrors. . Finished in a durable black powdercoat finish, and all necessary hardware included.

This product is for slow speed, off-road use only. It is not intended as a safety restraint device. Always wear your seat belts and avoid sharp turns and other abrupt maneuvers. Please check state and local laws before installation.

Check with your favorite retailer on cost!!

JL_JT_TubeDoors_Sell.jpg
Sponsored

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2017 Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
Just to save some others time. A quick search showed me in the US $499.99 for the front pair and $499.99 for the rear

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
Seems like a good price but I'm saving up for half doors for if and when they come.

Also, can't say I'm a fan of how the rear door sits too high at the same level where the top sits. An inch lower couldn't make a difference and would look a whole lot better.

Last edited:

Sponsored

offset_98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1993 Nissan 300ZX, 2015 Subaru Outback, 2011 Toyota Sienna
Same price more or less as Mopar and I think I prefer the Mopar. Although I can buy rears only which would be helpful for the kids.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I would secure the lexan with plastic u clips, the way some UTV lexan windshields are secured to the tubular windshield frames, Thin rubber washers between fasteners and lexan

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
I'm afraid if I rest my arm on them they may bend, tubes are too skinny for my liking. :giggle:

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Ha!!!!
You aren't going to bend them LOL
Going with a bigger tubing would look weird and would screw up the lines of the tube doors.
1.25" tubing isn't being bent :)
They weigh rough 15 pounds per door.
:LOL:

I'm afraid if I rest my arm on them they may bend, tubes are too skinny for my liking. :giggle:

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Ha!!!!
You aren't going to bend them LOL
Going with a bigger tubing would look weird and would screw up the lines of the tube doors.
1.25" tubing isn't being bent :)
They weigh rough 15 pounds per door.
:LOL:
Just messing around, I’m just a fan of the thicker tubes on the Mopar doors. I’m sure many others will enjoy your product.:like:

Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
These will be on my Spring Wish List, fronts for my 2 door...I like how they fill the opening, want that clear panel for brush deflection, road splash. Here's to 2020 !

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
I bet there will be some company that makes them, I know in the JK world Savvy made some nice aluminum half doors that fit uppers.

@RanchoShocks ... I love the look of your new Tube Doors. I really wish a third party would create Half Doors like what we used to have for the YJ. I think the market for them exists and I believe they would sell.
Sponsored