First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Rancho® Front Track Bar Support Bracket for the Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT is designed to reinforce the front frame side track bar bracket. Made from high strength low alloy steel, this new support bracket reduces the threat of a failed OE bracket when lifted or running larger than stock tires. Powder coated in a durable black finish. Kit comes with all necessary hardware and full color instructions.

• Bracket better distributes the excessive load from larger tires more efficiently to the frame
  • Constructed of durable HSLA Steel and powder coated black
  • Reduces the threat of a failed OE bracket when lifted or running larger than stock tires
  • All hardware included for installation
Jeep Wrangler JL Rancho Track Bar Support Bracket for the JL or JT 8AcylYIQ

Jeep_TrkBarSppt_RS62133_Feb20_Sell.jpg
Sponsored

Electrified

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Rancho® Front Track Bar Support Bracket for the Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT is designed to reinforce the front frame side track bar bracket. Made from high strength low alloy steel, this new support bracket reduces the threat of a failed OE bracket when lifted or running larger than stock tires. Powder coated in a durable black finish. Kit comes with all necessary hardware and full color instructions.

• Bracket better distributes the excessive load from larger tires more efficiently to the frame
  • Reduces the threat of a failed OE bracket when lifted or running larger than stock tires
Jeep Wrangler JL Rancho Track Bar Support Bracket for the JL or JT Jeep_TrkBarSppt_RS62133_Feb20_Sell

Jeep Wrangler JL Rancho Track Bar Support Bracket for the JL or JT Jeep_TrkBarSppt_RS62133_Feb20_Sell
What thickness is the steel?

Old Jeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer

Did not see it on you site, cost?

I like what you done, I did build my own and welded on, but have not build one for the JLR.

Does the lower the Track bar any? When I fabbed mine I lowered it to get my my Track Bar parallel with the axle/ground plane.

Love Rancho, have used the 9000XLs shocks on all 6 of my Superduty truck and all of my Jeeps since 2003 and when I had my Jeep OR shop the only shock I recommended and sold was Rancho!

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Cost :)

https://www.gorancho.com/products/rancho-rockgear-rs62133-suspension-track-bar-bracket

And the RS9000XL's are a great shock and a great price point!!

Did not see it on you site, cost?

I like what you done, I did build my own and welded on, but have not build one for the JLR.

Does the lower the Track bar any? When I fabbed mine I lowered it to get my my Track Bar parallel with the axle/ground plane.

Love Rancho, have used the 9000XLs shocks on all 6 of my Superduty truck and all of my Jeeps since 2003 and when I had my Jeep OR shop the only shock I recommended and sold was Rancho!

3/16"

:)

What thickness is the steel?
Sponsored