• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Rancho HD front and rear adjustable track bars

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
Front sold.

I had these on my Jlu sport for a few thousand miles. Been to rowher flats a few times with them which is a mild trail. No major flexing or anything as I had a rubicon takeoff suspension with them. In good condition.

I'll get pics tomorrow when I take them off. Only removing since I am installing a full RK suspension and putting RK track bars.

$200 for both. Located in los angeles.

Links for more info

Front

https://www.quadratec.com/p/rancho/front-adjustable-track-bar-jeep-wrangler-jl

Rear

https://www.quadratec.com/p/rancho/rear-adjustable-track-bar-jeep-wrangler-jl

Jeep Wrangler JL Rancho HD front and rear adjustable track bars PXL_20210419_003621120

Jeep Wrangler JL Rancho HD front and rear adjustable track bars PXL_20210419_003626255

Jeep Wrangler JL Rancho HD front and rear adjustable track bars PXL_20210419_003630386
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Are you considering shipping?
Shipping for these would be a lot, youd be better off buying new. They are super heavy.

I took out the rear yesterday. Will take out the front next weekend.

The Rancho ones are heavy duty and have no clearance issues. The RK track bar I installed yesterday is having issues with the exhaust being in the way, had to disconnect it and try to pull the exhaust pipe closer to the rear bumper. No such issues with the Rancho ones.

OP
OP

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'd prefer to sell both together unless someone else says they just want the front. Have someone potentially interested once I get the front one off today. Will post pics today or tomorrow.

Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Solid seller and the parts are very new and he takes very good care of his jeep.

OP
OP

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, still available.

OP
OP

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Bump

OP
OP

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Bump, heading to san diego this weekend so I can drop off.

Sponsored