Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
TL/DR
Same system as before but now you can pair it with the Rancho shock of your choice!!
(We still offer the complete system as well with the RS5000X or RS900XL)
Check with your favorite retailer on cost :)

• COMPATIBILITY -- Designed for 4-door Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (excludes diesel and 4XE; non-Rubicon models will net taller lift height versus Rubicon)
  • BUILT FOR THE TRAIL -- Designed to fit up to 35-in. tires, get 2-in. of additional ground clearance needed for a day of rock crawling, trail riding or on-road driving (aftermarket bumpers, sliders, winches, etc. affect lift height)
  • COMPLETE SOLUTION -- Includes four front and rear corner-specific progressive rate coil springs, bump stops, front and rear extended sway bar end links, e-brake line relocation bracket and hardware; shocks sold separately
  • ORDERING INFO -- Ships in two boxes; order RS66142B-1 and RS66142B-2 for a complete kit
  • SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE -- Front and rear corner-specific progressive rate coil springs maintains level stance and ride while under heavy loads while brackets are fabricated from high-strength, low-alloy steel for long life
  • COMPLETE PERFORMANCE UPGRADE -- Transform your suspension with Rancho geometry correction bracket (RS62118B) or combine with Rancho adjustable control arms (RS66164B, RS66165B and RS66157B, RS66158B); sold separately
  • EASY TO INSTALL -- Bolt-on installation for an easy upgrade that complies with NHTSA FMVSS126 standards
  • NOTES -- Compatible with Jeep factory electronic stability system, it allows the use of OE wheels and tires and is designed with 35-in. tires using 17-in. wheels with 4.5-in. backspacing (tire size varies between manufacturers)
  • NOTES -- Advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) technologies require re-calibration by the dealer; Rancho product warranty is voided if the vehicle’s ADAS systems are not re-calibrated by a qualified technician after kit installation
  • BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Comes with Rancho’s limited lifetime warranty

Jeep Wrangler JL Rancho 2-in. Sport Suspension System for Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door 22-18 JeepWranglerSuspensionKit_RS66142BK_Sell_072622
Sponsored

quick66

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Hightide Edition
@RanchoShocks I ordered this kit through one of your suppliers and they said it won't ship until 12/7. Are these on BO? They showed "in stock" when I placed my order.

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
I had them in stock start of last week, may have left our warehouse. Will find out when more are coming.

@RanchoShocks I ordered this kit through one of your suppliers and they said it won't ship until 12/7. Are these on BO? They showed "in stock" when I placed my order.

quick66

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Hightide Edition
I had them in stock start of last week, may have left our warehouse. Will find out when more are coming.
Thanks, Matt. Order was placed on 11/22. LMK if you need the order number.

Status
Not open for further replies.