Rancho 2-3.5” sport lift a good option?

PiroJeep96

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
I don’t suppose he gave you any timeline?
He did not, unfortunately.. he said he will check again on production early this week and update me when he finds something out. I haven’t got anything back as of now. I can keep the thread updated or PM you if i do tho!
Sponsored

Bigfx1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
He did not, unfortunately.. he said he will check again on production early this week and update me when he finds something out. I haven’t got anything back as of now. I can keep the thread updated or PM you if i do tho!
I was looking at that kit number and in the instructions it states that it’s for non-rubicon models? Sorry to harp on this but RS-66124BR9 may not be the right model? The model number rs66122br9 states it’s specifically for rubicon unlimited? Any help please looking to order

PiroJeep96

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
I was looking at that kit number and in the instructions it states that it’s for non-rubicon models? Sorry to harp on this but RS-66124BR9 may not be the right model? The model number rs66122br9 states it’s specifically for rubicon unlimited? Any help please looking to order
The kit will fit either Rubicon or Non Rubicon model. It will lift a Sport a bit more than a Rubicon and as @wibornz stated the Rubicon kits have shorter bump stops to accommodate the Rubi Hi line fenders. I think i posted it earlier in the thread. Rancho is doing something goofy with those kits. Im not sure their goal is but the Springs are the same i believe, as it says to use to depletion then replace with the 124 springs.

Bigfx1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
The kit will fit either Rubicon or Non Rubicon model. It will lift a Sport a bit more than a Rubicon and as @wibornz stated the Rubicon kits have shorter bump stops to accommodate the Rubi Hi line fenders. I think i posted it earlier in the thread. Rancho is doing something goofy with those kits. Im not sure their goal is but the Springs are the same i believe, as it says to use to depletion then replace with the 124 springs.
I wonder if they will send us (rubicon owners) the shorter bump stops

PiroJeep96

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
I wonder if they will send us (rubicon owners) the shorter bump stops
Hmm, im not sure. I can check my kit when it comes in soonish. Im not sure what each one would measure. Im gonna guess it will come with Rubi stops because it isnt a Sport specific kit.. just my guess

Sponsored

OP
OP
Z&KOJL

Z&KOJL

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
My front kit showed up this morning and they included both the 2” and 3” bump stops for the front.

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
I have the "non Rubicon" kit I installed early summer last year. But as someone else mentioned they started including both height bump stops in the kit. So now, both the Rubicon & Non Rubicon lift kits are the same. The only difference between any of the JL kits now is the choice between the adjustable 9000 shocks, or the non adjustable.

Bigfx1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
I have the "non Rubicon" kit I installed early summer last year. But as someone else mentioned they started including both height bump stops in the kit. So now, both the Rubicon & Non Rubicon lift kits are the same. The only difference between any of the JL kits now is the choice between the adjustable 9000 shocks, or the non adjustable.
Did you install aftermarket coil isolators? Are they needed? Also did you do a front track bar or just geometry correction?

Sponsored

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
Did you install aftermarket coil isolators? Are they needed? Also did you do a front track bar or just geometry correction?
i did the Rancho coil isolators.

track bar and geometry correction are unrelated items.

you need the track bar to recenter the axle side to side.

the geometry correction brackets adjust the angle of the axle to get it back to factory caster. (As well as adjusting the axle location front to back)

the other choice instead of the geometry brackets would be adjustable control arms.

FYI, i tried ordering from Morris4x4 as well last year. Was told the falcon nexus 2.2 was in stock. A month later i still had not received and canceled the order. I will not order from them again.

it seems to be really easy for so many of these places to offer good prices when they do not have the items, so they will never have to fulfill the order at that price.

Bigfx1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
Update: @River City Offroad to the rescue lol this shop is a serious class act, they spent their Saturday piecing together the kit for me, now this isn’t a super expensive kit and they treated it like I was his number 1 priority buying the world most expensive lift. I will definitely be doing business with them again and appreciate all their time and effort. Please support this business we need more like em

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
Update: @River City Offroad to the rescue lol this shop is a serious class act, they spent their Saturday piecing together the kit for me, now this isn’t a super expensive kit and they treated it like I was his number 1 priority buying the world most expensive lift. I will definitely be doing business with them again and appreciate all their time and effort. Please support this business we need more like em
Great to hear. thanks for sharing, nice to hear good feedback about a vender / installer.

So what all did you do? anything other than the Rancho lift kit itself?
Sponsored