Sponsored

Ran into the JL commercial shoot in Colorado!

Colorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler
I also think this site is run by people working for Jeep. This site has scooped all the best automotive media out there, and has even become the primary source for some of them. This happens too often. I think the OP and this photographer are a part of it. Both you and the OP shared these as your first posts, too. Just sayin...

If I'm wrong, show us more pics, including the ones you aren't so proud of as a pro...you know, the ones that look like amateurs took them. As a pro, I know you took hundreds of shots.
Oh, the conspiracy theories. What part of the group had a private security detail that was kicking people out of the area did you not understand? I am a professional photographer, I did not say I photographed vehicles for a living. I am a landscape photographer who was there on vacation, photographing fall foliage around SW Colorado. If I really wanted to I could have taken some images of the Jeeps uncovered by skirting the first security guard down below, and hiking through the woods, but honestly I did not care that much to go through the effort. Not only that, but I was leaving very early the next morning.

Also, as a professional photographer why on earth would I show images that look like amateurs took them?! I took 3 shots of the Jeep from down below (right after the crew kicked me out of there), all from the same angle.
Sponsored

SadSandwich

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go kart
It looks like it has a mild fastback on that hard top

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, the conspiracy theories. What part of the group had a private security detail that was kicking people out of the area did you not understand? I am a professional photographer, I did not say I photographed vehicles for a living. I am a landscape photographer who was there on vacation, photographing fall foliage around SW Colorado. If I really wanted to I could have taken some images of the Jeeps uncovered by skirting the first security guard down below, and hiking through the woods, but honestly I did not care that much to go through the effort. Not only that, but I was leaving very early the next morning.

Also, as a professional photographer why on earth would I show images that look like amateurs took them?! I took 3 shots of the Jeep from down below (right after the crew kicked me out of there), all from the same angle.
That's a great cover story for not showing us more pictures! :clap: (I'm just yanking your chain, man! The photo is really amazing!)

Last edited:

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Oh, the conspiracy theories...
Yeah, it went there pretty fast.
Kinda berating the messengers and then expecting more output. :facepalm:

To me happenstance or plant doesn’t matter, it’s not like this was going to motivate people who weren’t already motivated to be here or buy JLs, at least it’s keeping the rabble entertained while they twiddle their thumbs and weave their theories.
At least they’ve also had an engine rumour tomkeep them occupied too, otherwise they might have devolved into claiming even the JL isn’t real ‘cause some old guy smoking cigs in a parkade told them so, while reminiscing about Li’l Blue which DC covered up....

I just wanna know where the hot redhead is in this conspiracy theory story. :involve:

112DDC7E-CB8A-42E9-8D83-EC31BC8602FE.jpeg

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
There could be a possible delay in production. I am not sure of this guy’s credibility so someone will have to look into it, but someone in the JL thread on wranglerforum.com said “I just talked to a guy today who has 35 years at Jeep. He said they're having trouble with water leaks. I asked if it was the roof. He said he didn't know exactly but the engineers are working overtime trying to solve the problem. The production date has been pushed back because of it.”

Sponsored

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
There could be a possible delay in production. I am not sure of this guy’s credibility so someone will have to look into it, but someone in the JL thread on wranglerforum.com said “I just talked to a guy today who has 35 years at Jeep. He said they're having trouble with water leaks. I asked if it was the roof. He said he didn't know exactly but the engineers are working overtime trying to solve the problem. The production date has been pushed back because of it.”
Credibility is about zero.
Random dude with no supporting evidence, just a yarn.
At least there’s pictures in this thread, regardless of source/motivation the events happened.
Can’t say that about the ither guy.

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
:swear:

Matt The Hammer

First Name
Fake Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR and YJ
Occupation
Engineer
I just wanna know where the hot redhead is in this conspiracy theory story.
My wife is holding out with turning the AC back on in our house. It's like 85 in there with 95% humidity. I also have red hair. Do I qualify as a "hot redhead"?

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Seems weird when the Admin on here posted that production got moved up and not pushed back.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Seems weird when the Admin on here posted that production got moved up and not pushed back.
Could explain the 90 day "yard hold" though.

Sponsored

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
I came back to this thread, so the OP never commented that he went back to look to see if he had pictures?