Ramp to dealer timeline

kmooresd85

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 2021 Willys
I just was notified my build is now at the ramp, and will be notified when being delivered. What is the timeline to be sent to dealer when at ramp. I’m in San Diego, CA
Sponsored

dirtybytes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Renegade Latitude
I just was notified my build is now at the ramp, and will be notified when being delivered. What is the timeline to be sent to dealer when at ramp. I’m in San Diego, CA
Bay area here -- Mine was built on 4/30, entered shipping status on 5/1, left the railyard on 5/5, last status on 5/8 was somewhere near Garfield UT. Dealer estimated arrival is roughly 5/18. Your timelines will likely be similar but shipping is a box of chocolates brother. The waiting game can be rough, find distraction or cryo-freeze.

travislipe

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Traverse
I am in IL and mine shipped 5/10 and it was dropped off at the dealership on 5/14 in the morning!

comagt

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
It will be a bit random as rail and truck logisitics is all about waiting for a full load before departing. You're hope is that there is enough volume around you to get yours loaded up and shipped quickly. While distance can add a few days, the real time variable is getting that railcar full!
Sponsored