Sponsored

RAM® Tough-Track™ for 18-19' Jeep JL/Gladiator

DaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR
Ordered mine about two weeks ago. Got an email two days ago, " We are currently experiencing a delay in our supply chain and will not be able to begin shipping out the dash mounted track system that you ordered until 03/20/20, but we are told that it should be sooner. Once the order is complete and ships out we will send you an email with a live tracking number so you can monitor the progress of your delivery."

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Ordered mine about two weeks ago. Got an email two days ago, " We are currently experiencing a delay in our supply chain and will not be able to begin shipping out the dash mounted track system that you ordered until 03/20/20, but we are told that it should be sooner. Once the order is complete and ships out we will send you an email with a live tracking number so you can monitor the progress of your delivery."
Just ordered mine to hold the new Samsung S20 Plus. Hope it's not too delayed.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Is it made in China? Coronavirus has negatively impacted manufacturing and supply chains.

ChimpanZed

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
I’ve ordered it twice from different vendors, and have since cancelled it twice. RAM’s shipping costs are a crime against humanity, and apparently it is still delayed at the source.

I decided to go with the Carolina Metal Masters ball mount instead. It’s cheaper, in stock, made in the USA, and while less versatile than the RAM mount it serves my needs.

Sponsored

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
RAM’s shipping costs are a crime against humanity
True in my case, too. I had to order some things direct from them because nobody else stocked what I needed. Not only that, I still had to wait two or three weeks. Annoying but 69 Designs was even worse with the wait and they were months out.

dmc3csc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Thanks for posting this. I have searched high and low for a mount I like, and this fits the bill. I can wait until they are in stock.

dmc3csc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Thanks! Even though the shipping through Ram is so expensive, I ordered one today. I'll update when it ships and arrives.

Sponsored

BSearle

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 UNLIMITED sport
Thanks! Even though the shipping through Ram is so expensive, I ordered one today. I'll update when it ships and arrives.
They sent me an email saying November. I called them and they said that it could be at least a few more months so I cancelled mine and will wait until they are In Stock somewhere.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
They sent me an email saying November. I called them and they said that it could be at least a few more months so I cancelled mine and will wait until they are In Stock somewhere.
Are you serious? I called last week when they were still listed as out of stock. I was told that the only issue was that they’d run out of the fasteners and that there were more on the way soon and they’d be available soon. When they showed as available I ordered. If they aren’t actually available now why’d they update the website saying they are?

BSearle

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 UNLIMITED sport
Are you serious? I called last week when they were still listed as out of stock. I was told that the only issue was that they’d run out of the fasteners and that there were more on the way soon and they’d be available soon. When they showed as available I ordered. If they aren’t actually available now why’d they update the website saying they are?
what website did you order from? They still report Out of Stock on the ones I’m watching.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
what website did you order from? They still report Out of Stock on the ones I’m watching.
Directly from Ram Mount at the link provided in the first post of the thread. As of this posting they aren’t showing as out of stock.

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Here was my response today directly from RAM.

"Thank you for reaching out. Due to an issue in our supply chain last month, the mounting hardware for the track mount was delayed, but I've spoken with my Production manager and that hardware has arrived and the delayed orders should start going out this Friday, 03/20/2020. Once UPS picks up your package and scans it into their system you will be sent an email with a live tracking number so you can monitor the progress of your delivery. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused."
Sponsored