willcasp

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Clubs

I bought my Jeep at Rairdon's Smokey Point. They tried adding on a $4,000 maintenance contract to the papers we were signing after I repeatedly told them I didn't want it. Finance said it was "a mistake" and he didn't know how that got on there, but after reading several reviews on Yelp they do this frequently. Check your figures carefully when signing.
The Kirkland finance guy tried to push me on the prepaid maintenance deal. I turned it down, as the maintenance cycles was one thing that I had not researched before hand. Turned out, the oil changes and tire rotations were free for the first two years anyway.... and if I had to pay full retail for the maintenance, going with what was recommended in the manual, was about HALF of what they were asking for!

PNW_JL

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Here's another one for 2021! I'll share my experience with Rairdon's Kirland here. I'm new to Jeep and was shopping around (like any consumer would do). It was between AutoNation Bellevue and Rairdon's Kirland at that point. I received an printed quote from AutoNation, which I used to shop. I then decided to give Rairdon's a chance since it was 15mins away. Showed them my quotes and see what they can do.
The Sales Manager took my quote, brought over his own quote with a better equipped car, with only leather being the most substantial upgrade - but get this, he wanted me to complete paperwork THAT DAY for a vehicle he would need 72 hours to get and take delivery after they received it! That was the biggest RED FLAG for me. We walked, but they continued wanting to work with me. After a little more digging, I saw the same equipped car they were wanting to get me, but on their lot! I questioned that but the Sales Manager couldn't give me a straight answer. At that point, I didn't want to continue with their shady tactics and my wife and I decided we didn't need the 'better' spec'd vehicle and went back to Bellevue in which they ended up earning our business just to not go back to Rairdon's again.
Funny thing is, before we left Bellevue the first time before going to Rairdon's, I told the salesman - "I gotta go be a consumer" and then the salesman told me, its cool if you go shop me, but remember - also being a consumer, comes with customer service. Couldn't have agreed more.

Another thing to point out is, Bellevue had no problems printing any quote sheets out for me, Rairdon's always showed me the quotes, but would always take them away!

jeepmeplease

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
My experience with the sleazy, scummy sales TEAM at Rairdon's Kirkland is the reason I've vowed to never purchase a vehicle from them or recommend them to anybody. When I see a new vehicle on the road with the Rairdon's yellow and red plate cover that says "culture of care" I gag every time.

The reason I say TEAM is because a few days after my initial visit, the manager called me to try to close the deal at which time I shared my experience with her. I told them about the hostility I felt, the aggressive pressure and the rude comments that was made when I refused to make a decision that same day. She was passive aggressive, unempathetic and abruptly ended the call. It starts from the top people.

I wonder if Rairdon's management is aware of these threads on the most popular JL wrangler forum. If not, they should be made aware in hopes they would listen, change and improve. But then again, I have almost no faith they even care.

"Culture of Care" hahahahahahahahaha good one guys, good one.

Edit: Forgot to mention - I ended up buying from Dwaye Lanes in Everett upon recommendation from this forum. Much better experience. I worked with Jamie.

willcasp

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Clubs

My experience with the sleazy, scummy sales TEAM at Rairdon's Kirkland is the reason I've vowed to never purchase a vehicle from them or recommend them to anybody. When I see a new vehicle on the road with the Rairdon's yellow and red plate cover that says "culture of care" I gag every time.

The reason I say TEAM is because a few days after my initial visit, the manager called me to try to close the deal at which time I shared my experience with her. I told them about the hostility I felt, the aggressive pressure and the rude comments that was made when I refused to make a decision that same day. She was passive aggressive, unempathetic and abruptly ended the call. It starts from the top people.

I wonder if Rairdon's management is aware of these threads on the most popular JL wrangler forum. If not, they should be made aware in hopes they would listen, change and improve. But then again, I have almost no faith they even care.

Edit: Forgot to mention - I ended up buying from Dwaye Lanes in Everett upon recommendation from this forum. Much better experience. I worked with Jamie.
Rairdon's Kirkland runs exactly the way that Greg Rairdon wants it to be run. All of his dealerships run exactly as he wants them to run.

Always assume a company runs and acts exactly the way its leadership wants it to run.

Sponsored

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link

I bought my 1st JL from the crooked dirt-bags at Rairdon Kirkland never again. just bought a new JL for my son 6 months ago from Dwayne Lane also a great experience, Lucas was our guy, he has been there like 8 years which says something about the dealership.

Landog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Willys 2 Door
It's not just their Jeep dealerships, it's the entire Rairdon's Auto Group. I've bought many vehicles in my life and Rairdon's Honda of Sumner was the absolute worst experience I've ever had....Ever.

I made an appointment to test drive a 2020 6 speed Civic sport they had listed on their site.

MADE AN APPOINTMENT.

I have Tier 1 credit and had 10k to put down. All I needed was the test drive to confirm what I wanted.

When I showed up for my APPOINTMENT, the vehicle wasn't there, said they had to pull it out of storage???, and the only civic available was a 2019 civic with a CVT parked in the back of the lot covered in bird shit.

Then the guy spent 10 minutes trying to tell me that a CVT is the same as a manual transmission.

Walked out and bought the car I wanted from South Tacoma Honda with zero fuss and a great experience.

PS. I traded that Civic in on the Willys I just got.

But yea, any Rairdon's dealership will be a fuck job.

Cheers!
Landog
Sponsored