Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been doing small mods to my Jeep interior and the other day after the Jeep had been off for an extended time my radio randomly turned on and then off after a few seconds of music playing. I have the 7” uconnect basic radio.

Anybody else having the same issue or any feedback?

Thanks
Sponsored

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara, 2005 Land Cruiser, 2008 4Runner Limited V6
While I was at the jeep dealership, I noticed when checking out the used cars on the lot, I could open the door and the screen on the center stack would say push button to start. I could turn on the stereo and listen to music with no key in the Jeep at all......wtf is up with that??

Katej1213

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 3.6L
Occupation
Paralegal
I’ve been doing small mods to my Jeep interior and the other day after the Jeep had been off for an extended time my radio randomly turned on and then off after a few seconds of music playing. I have the 7” uconnect basic radio.

Anybody else having the same issue or any feedback?

Thanks
I had that happen once to me as well. I never did anything to fix it and have not noticed it again since. I have also not had any issues with other electronics/battery life. I would just continue to monitor it, and if it does it again, take it into the dealership. The difficult thing with that though is it is an intermittent issue, so don't be surprised if the techs "can't replicate the issue." Good luck!

OP
OP
Silverblkrilla

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t want it burning up my battery. I’m with you in thinking that the dealership tech won’t be able to diagnose because he can’t recreate the issue to capture any data.

I’m about to install a JL audio amped micro sub and I don’t want the dealership to blame it on that.

D59AA4FC-7615-4AFF-A027-7C2ED72E595A.jpeg
Sponsored