Sponsored

Quirk Jeep Marshfield

Moreace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Anyone have experience or a good sales rep here?
Sponsored

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yamaha FJR1300, 2021 JTO, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maritime Artisan, Mayflower II
Wicked "high pressure" sales, told them I was looking for a trade in price for my 2012 JK toward a 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk. I told them" I wanted a price and would not sign today". final had to get mad to get out of there and of course no final price! Have bought 2 Jeeps since then but never there! Just sayin'!

They had the exacy Jeep I wanted but ended up at Central in Norwood my old dealer, so much easier!

Go Jeep!!!

OP
OP
Moreace

Moreace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wicked "high pressure" sales, told them I was looking for a trade in price for my 2012 JK toward a 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk. I told them" I wanted a price and would not sign today". final had to get mad to get out of there and of course no final price! Have bought 2 Jeeps since then but never there! Just sayin'!

They had the exacy Jeep I wanted but ended up at Central in Norwood my old dealer, so much easier!

Go Jeep!!!
That's my predicament. They have my Jeep, (and have for over 210 days) but there are other dealerships I'd prefer (my wife's Jeep is from Central Norwood). I don't even want to go to the dealership, but am not getting any reasonable communication or movement otherwise. Was hoping there was a good rep there to work with. Thanks for the feedback.

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Try "JeepCares" on this form, they can sometimes be a great help!

Go Jeep!!!

Sponsored

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sounds like the best plan to me!, Good luck.

Go Jeep!!!

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
When buying I would just email, did that for my wife's crv last year. Emailed 15 dealerships in the area said this is what we want give me your best price. End up getting numbers all over the board, screenshot the lowest number and email the 14 highest saying best this, and do that for a few rounds. Then just walk in the dealership and sign.

Also I would avoid Central Jeep Norwood, they just complete assholes, they are my closest dealer and every time I have a bad experience. From ordering from their web site justforjeeps refusing to ship things because of where I live and wanted me to do in store pickup and several calls to then explaining that I cannot get to their dealership during their hours to pick. To sales literally being laughed out by by a sales manager for bringing in a completing offer that they would not match, or another sales manager refusing us to leave unless we buy that day when making it clear we were only test driving from the start, to their service department refusing to do Jeep wave service because I bought the Jeep at a different dealership, or taking the time to investigate glaring issues and say everything is ok.

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
When the 2018s came out I approached Quirk Marshfield about ordering a JLUR from them at invoice. They wanted nothing to due with it. Tried twice actually a couple months apart. Ended up buying down in Maryland and driving it back for 8% below invoice. Well worth the trip. Quirk wasn't dealing at the time and I suspect it hasn't changed.

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sheepjeep, That's interesting, I've bought 6 Jeeps from Central and all good experiences? Also purchased from their "Just for jeeps" same experience. Love the "Jeep Grille"! The only down side was I leased a Cherokee Trailhawk from them and after I did it ("horse out of the barn before closing barn door"!) I checked and found their deal was not so sweet, very disappointed! Not terrible but after all my business??? Still like the service and reps there. "Central" is only 16 miles away too!

When I bought my early JLU Sahara The only one available was at "First Jeep" in No. Attleboro and they would swap with Central so... I bought it there after our TH lease ran out and what a friggin' disaster! lotsa trouble at signing the deal, would no do my deal, figured with new JLU's I probably had to bite the bullet, so I did, about 1000. more than I wanted to pay! After that though the service stunk! Had to fight for a loaner, never a problem at Central, "First"wouldn't let me wait for my first oil change, had to fight about that and then of course overfilled the crankcase and made me wait almost 3 hours!! I guess I mentioned "Central" too much and the Sales Mgr. called me in and said maybe you should stop mentioning "Central" otherwise maybe you should go back there" so as embarrassed as I was I did go back! "Central" service treated me as if I was still buying from them, My existing Cherokee did come from them (6th Jeep) so I guess that helped. They fixed my Back window defroster after "First" tried 5x including a new factory rear window complete and still did not work! "Central" found a bad final wire harness was bad and replaced and gave me a loaner no question!

Long story, I'm not a big shopper, my last dealer many jeeps ago was in Hanover, now out of business. If I ever lease again maybe I'll shop!! LOL Good luck with your new Jeep!

Go Jeep!!!

1911addict

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL
When buying I would just email, did that for my wife's crv last year. Emailed 15 dealerships in the area said this is what we want give me your best price. End up getting numbers all over the board, screenshot the lowest number and email the 14 highest saying best this, and do that for a few rounds. Then just walk in the dealership and sign.

Also I would avoid Central Jeep Norwood, they just complete assholes, they are my closest dealer and every time I have a bad experience. From ordering from their web site justforjeeps refusing to ship things because of where I live and wanted me to do in store pickup and several calls to then explaining that I cannot get to their dealership during their hours to pick. To sales literally being laughed out by by a sales manager for bringing in a completing offer that they would not match, or another sales manager refusing us to leave unless we buy that day when making it clear we were only test driving from the start, to their service department refusing to do Jeep wave service because I bought the Jeep at a different dealership, or taking the time to investigate glaring issues and say everything is ok.

Pretty much this...I also had my loan preapproved at a local bank. They asked if they could finance it and I said let’s assume I have a credit score of 825,825,823. Can you beat a 2.25% APR? They said no, and I said well, here we are.

In the past when I had a trade, I would include that in my email. I an from Springfield mass are a and I would email in a 100 mi radius. I bought a Jeep 2 days ago in Keene, NH.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Moreace

Moreace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pretty much this...I also had my loan preapproved at a local bank. They asked if they could finance it and I said let’s assume I have a credit score of 825,825,823. Can you beat a 2.25% APR? They said no, and I said well, here we are.

In the past when I had a trade, I would include that in my email. I an from Springfield mass are a and I would email in a 100 mi radius. I bought a Jeep 2 days ago in Keene, NH.
We crossed paths. I went past you to grab from New Milford, CT

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Quirk is the high pressure capital of world of dealerships! Unfortunately they have about the biggest collection of Jeeps anywhere!

Go Jeep!!!

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd

good note on the preapproved, that is a big thing to keep in your back pocket, they make a big commission on the loan. Tell them that you are thinking of financing with them, dont mention the preapproved rate or anything. Just straight vehical cost numbers, then when they give you their loan rate whip out your better rate and negotiate that, you already have their best car price.
Sponsored