First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU RUBICON
Occupation
Retired
I have a set of STAUN Automatic Tire Deflators. It's time consuming to set or check tire deflators using the spare tire, so today I decided to use the small tire on my hand trucks and it took about 10% of the time it takes using the spare tire. I aired up the small tire to 40 lbs in about 2 seconds (make sure the tire you use can take the pressure you need) and aired down in just seconds to check the deflators. Worked perfectly
174805-09ff190c6bd7003155fda5929588a5e5.jpg
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
You Sir are great for posting this. I have fucked around a little bit with the tire deflators and filling up 37 and deflating sucked ass trying to adjust these dam thing.

Last edited:

ebelp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (bright white)
Vehicle Showcase
I thought there was a visual setting on these deflators that let you know what they were set at...kind of like how you set a torque wrench. Is this not how they work?

OP
OP
sheram

sheram

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU RUBICON
Occupation
Retired
I thought there was a visual setting on these deflators that let you know what they were set at...kind of like how you set a torque wrench. Is this not how they work?
Never saw any like that.
I thought there was a visual setting on these deflators that let you know what they were set at...kind of like how you set a torque wrench. Is this not how they work?[/QUOT
Sponsored