First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
I found these as standard KO2s: Tire Size: LT315/70R17/10 That seems to be the exact same width, just almost 35 inch. Since the 392 is lifted already it seems like they should just slip on. Am I missing something based on your post though?
I don't have a 392, and was just going by what I looked up. Based on all the other replies on the thread saying it works no problem, I obviously don't know what OEM equipment the 392 actually has. You can safely ignore me. Sorry for thinking I had a clue when I apparently didn't.
Sponsored

1BadDad

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Innovator
Overwatch, You may need a relocation bracket- some do, some don't. My spare fit but it really scraped the bumper and made it hard to open and close the tailgate. I got one from Rough Country. I do have the Mopar reinforced tailgate. Good luck!
Boxs
Did you have to modify the bracket to fit with the tailgate reinforcement? i ordered the readylift one and they said it wont fit with reinforcement that i needed to find something else

boxs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BMW X4M Comp, 21 Rubicon 392
Occupation
Done working!
Did you have to modify the bracket to fit with the tailgate reinforcement? i ordered the readylift one and they said it wont fit with reinforcement that i needed to find something else
The relocation bracket ($69.) from Rough Country was a simple bolt on, no mods necessary. Not familiar with ready lift.
Boxs

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
My 392 has the Mopar reinforced tailgate and 315/70/17 on stock spare wheel cleared easily without any modifications.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
See pic and my other post.

20210910_121529.jpg

Sponsored

boxs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BMW X4M Comp, 21 Rubicon 392
Occupation
Done working!
The photo really helps, thanks! Now I’m excited to get the bigger tires.
Overwatch, like I said in a previous post- Some 392's require a relocation bracket, some don't. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. How much room do you have between your stock spare and the bumper? That will give you an indication of whether or not a larger tire will fit. My stock spare had no more room than the pic Young04 just posted. Once again, all you can do is give it a try.
Boxs