Hondo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Z71, Honda Prelude
Occupation
Astronaut
Folks,

As I am sure many of you are aware, Easter Jeep Safari (EJS) is kicking off this week. Not only will this be the largest gathering of Jeep enthusiasts since the debut of the JL, it will also serve as the best opportunity for automotive press to ask senior Jeep officials direct questions regarding JL design, production, roll out, future builds, etc.

Feel free to post any suggested questions below. While I don't personally know any automotive journalists, I know for certain that many check this forum on a regular basis.

If we are lucky, this might be our best opportunity to get on the record statements from Jeep with regard to topics such as 2dr production delays, lack of off road pages, issues with 2.5" mopar lift, 2019 production, etc.
Jurassic Park Jeep? Willys? Safari Jeep Coming up?Also what about more customization options from the factory? What about CJ style retro option? Live user trail map naming and creation, more off road locations for U connect then whats available on app? Hidden/flush storage compartments and ability to store water within frame/body? :jk::jk::jk::jk:
Sponsored

se7en

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X / Zynith / 3.6 Auto / SOT / XR
What oficially happened to Off Road Pages? And will they ever actually show up for 2018's?

dave.j.fisher

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
What oficially happened to Off Road Pages? And will they ever actually show up for 2018's?
I haven't been keeping up with the status of this, but if they originally were shipped with them, there has to be a software update that will allow them to be turned back on...

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
As someone who has worked automotive PR people for the last 10 years - Most of these can and will be answered with the response of "We do not comment on future product. More information will be available on features as they become closer to launch." It's like the one thing they learn to say in school. ;)

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
When will they start building Sting Gray JLU's??

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Why did they remove the tan. Soft top from ordering. When will it be available. If at all?