Sponsored

Questions for those who purchased from Gupton who live outside TN

Kim2021Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR, 2018 JKUR, 2021 JLUR ON ORDER
I am wondering if anyone has experience about what has happened at Gupton when the current prices are higher than what they were at the time of order. Thanks!
Sponsored

jeeeeeeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I am wondering if anyone has experience about what has happened at Gupton when the current prices are higher than what they were at the time of order. Thanks!
I asked Daniel about this in May when I ordered - he said the price he sent at order is the price I'll pay.

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ Rubicon, 19 JLU Rubicon, 21 JT Mojave
Occupation
Build Electricity with Coal
Thanks… I will ask them not to put one on mine. I’m not a fan of the dealer stickers.
I have bought 2 Jeeps from Gupton, both had the dealer sticker. They are easy to remove with a heat gun or hair dryer. Both times I have been there it has been a pleasure to deal with Daniel and Renee. Big thumbs up from this guy!

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
For those who picked up from Gupton, how do you handle pre-delivery inspection? Do you hand them your inspection check list and work with someone there to go thru everything? Do they allow you time to go thru things carefully? My impression is that they are rather busy.

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
For those who picked up from Gupton, how do you handle pre-delivery inspection? Do you hand them your inspection check list and work with someone there to go thru everything? Do they allow you time to go thru things carefully? My impression is that they are rather busy.
Yes you will have plenty of time to go through whatever you need to. They are not pushy at all, I think they just strive to get you out of there quickly for your convenience. Its really a hassle free experience.

Sponsored

tribefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys XR
Is there someone from Gumpton on the forums that we should reach out to, or just contact the dealership directly?

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Is there someone from Gumpton on the forums that we should reach out to, or just contact the dealership directly?
Contact Daniel at [email protected] , be patient he is very busy but he will reply when he gets time.
Sponsored