Questions about bumpers and safety package

BamaBuilder86

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum FX4
Hey guys. I'm finalizing my JL order and have a couple of questions I haven't seen the answer to yet..

1) if I get the safety package and switch to aftermarket bumpers will it mess up the blind spot system? Or reverse sensors?

2) a follow up to question 1. If I stick with factory bumpers do I need to get the steel bumpers to mount a winch?

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Hey guys. I'm finalizing my JL order and have a couple of questions I haven't seen the answer to yet..

1) if I get the safety package and switch to aftermarket bumpers will it mess up the blind spot system? Or reverse sensors?

2) a follow up to question 1. If I stick with factory bumpers do I need to get the steel bumpers to mount a winch?

Thanks in advance
The only sensors on the rear bumper are the reverse sensing ones, not blind spot.

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer

Thanks in advance
Two manufacturers have already confirmed they will have bumper sensor compliance. I’d expect to see that continue trending that way.
Sponsored