Question

Jl335i

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Sahara JLU
So I dropped an apple airpod (wireless earbuds) between the seat of the passenger. I checked all over and all underneath of the seat. And I think It went inside or underneath the middle console since there's like an opening under there. Does anyone here know how to remove the middle console or should I take the passenger seat off and try to hopefully see if I can reach from there since there's no way in getting my hand deep down between the seat and console.
Sponsored

Neanderthalman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
You may have the honour of being the first to disassemble and remove the console.

If you do go that route take lots of pictures for the rest of us so we can learn from you.

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Unsnap the carpet and look there first. Seems it would be difficult to get under and back uphill underneath the console......

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
Unsnap the carpet and look there first. Seems it would be difficult to get under and back uphill underneath the console......
I agree with this. My daughters necklace fell in there and I found it much easier to pull the carpet back a little.

OP
OP
Jl335i

Jl335i

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Sahara JLU
Ok so I didn't remove the middle console ( thank god ), I removed the seat, unsnapped the carpet and pulled back and I couldn't find it at first. Then I looked underneath all the wires and I found the airpod. It was all the way down to the metal, which is crazy to me. I had to use tweezers to get in there and grab it.

Lesson learned, I buying those seat gap fillers or whatever its called.
Sponsored