First Name
Deep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler North Edition
Occupation
Eng.
Hello, I am new to Jeeps and wanted to know if LSD (limited slip differnatial) is the same as the "Anti–Spin Differential Rear Axle" listed on the Window sticker of Jeeps? Does the Anti–Spin Differential Rear Axle come with the upgraded Dana axle?
Sponsored

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
Yes and yes

Punjabi New Yorker

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mahindra Thar (in India) - 2.5L Diesel, 4x4, 5 spd Manual ; 2020 JLU Rubicon (in USA) - 3.6 Gas with 8 Speed Automatic
Occupation
Family business in India and USA (dual citizen of both)
Hello, I am new to Jeeps and wanted to know if LSD (limited slip differnatial) is the same as the "Anti–Spin Differential Rear Axle" listed on the Window sticker of Jeeps? Does the Anti–Spin Differential Rear Axle come with the upgraded Dana axle?
The answer is "yes" to both. You can also get the Anti-Spin by default if you opt for a Manual Transmission. Someone please correct me if I am wrong (and I apologize in advance if I am).

OP
OP
Deepc408

Deepc408

First Name
Deep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler North Edition
Occupation
Eng.
Thanks Bhaji! Im going to buy a north edition here on Saturday from a local California dealership so wanted to make sure of everything.

Punjabi New Yorker

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mahindra Thar (in India) - 2.5L Diesel, 4x4, 5 spd Manual ; 2020 JLU Rubicon (in USA) - 3.6 Gas with 8 Speed Automatic
Occupation
Family business in India and USA (dual citizen of both)
Thanks Bhaji! Im going to buy a north edition here on Saturday from a local California dealership so wanted to make sure of everything.
Please post pics when you get it....North Editions are hard to find at dealerships here in NY. They get sold very quickly due to weather reasons.

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
The answer is "yes" to both. You can also get the Anti-Spin by default if you opt for a Manual Transmission. Someone please correct me if I am wrong (and I apologize in advance if I am).
You get the M220 axle open differential with the manual transmission. The LSD is still optional.
Sponsored