Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
  • Banned
As most of us know, Bestop has not yet brought the Sunrider product for the JL to market yet.

For those unfamiliar, or who need a refresher, it looks like this, at least on the JK:

sunrider.jpg

replacing the Freedom Panels on the hard top for an open air solution that can be open and closed without leaving the rig.

(This unavailability is not a dig at Bestop, who is doing all they can right now to meet FCA demand for soft tops on new JLs.)

This said: to those who've owned this on their JK, do passenger's in the back seats still get some air from this top when its open (I hope)? Clearly, the conventional soft top, premium or basic, opened to "first position" is apt to give rear passengers more air--I accept that--as it opens above them, but this gear seems great to not only quickly "close up" when riding (invariable on a high speed road) into a summer storm heading in the opposite direction and approaching quickly, but to provide the best of both worlds from both soft and hard tops, and allow me to switch over to the hard top before it gets too cold out to make that difficult, while still enjoying the "Indian Summer" days of heat in September - November.

(I hope "Indian Summer" is not an offending term.)

Thanks.
Sponsored