Sponsored

Question about wheel spacers.. do I need 1.75" or 1.5" spacers?

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Good'ay!!!

So I am in the process of setting up the Jeep with 35" tires but, I want a little more of a wider stance so I am looking at putting on some hub-centric wheel spacers. Now do I need to go with 1.75" to clear the studs or can I get away with 1.5" without any issues?

Sorry if this has been covered before...I searched but didn't really come up with an answer...
Sponsored

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I can only speak for stock Rubicon wheels...Before I went with aftermarket 17"x8.5" wheels, I used a set of custom BORA 1.25" wheel spacers and still had dead space as the stock 'pockets' on the stock Rubi wheel had plenty of room to accommodate the stud protrusions.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Good'ay!!!

So I am in the process of setting up the Jeep with 35" tires but, I want a little more of a wider stance so I am looking at putting on some hub-centric wheel spacers. Now do I need to go with 1.75" to clear the studs or can I get away with 1.5" without any issues?

Sorry if this has been covered before...I searched but didn't really come up with an answer...
I know the factory Rubicon wheels have small pockets on the back side of the mounting flange in between the studs. If the Sport has the same, you can get away with the 1.5".
Sponsored