Sponsored

Quake LED's Week Long Black Friday 20% Off Super SALE is Live TODAY!

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
Today marks the start of Quake LED's, "WTF Wednesday, I can’t believe it’s Thanksgiving again, Black Friday, Suffed with leftover Saturday, Sucks it’s already Sunday, Cyber Monday, Not too late Tuesday, When will it end Wednesday bargain busting, super saver, price slashing, we’re basically giving you money, 20% off discount SUPER SALE Extravaganza Blowout Flash Sale! - For a Limited Time Only.

The Whole Site is 20% off from Nov 24th until 12-1-21 at midnight!
No Bonus Code Needed!

Browse our entire product catalog at Home page (quakeled.com) and feel free to post here if you have any product questions, or would like any recommendations on what to use this whopping discount on!

Banners_Email 3.jpg
Sponsored

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III

Hotchyy

First Name
Romeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
Occupation
Parks & Rec
Today marks the start of Quake LED's, "WTF Wednesday, I can’t believe it’s Thanksgiving again, Black Friday, Suffed with leftover Saturday, Sucks it’s already Sunday, Cyber Monday, Not too late Tuesday, When will it end Wednesday bargain busting, super saver, price slashing, we’re basically giving you money, 20% off discount SUPER SALE Extravaganza Blowout Flash Sale! - For a Limited Time Only.

The Whole Site is 20% off from Nov 24th until 12-1-21 at midnight!
No Bonus Code Needed!

Browse our entire product catalog at Home page (quakeled.com) and feel free to post here if you have any product questions, or would like any recommendations on what to use this whopping discount on!

Banners_Email 3.jpg
Hello Happy Thanksgiving!

Not expecting a reply today but I’m looking at ordering a few things and was wondering if the your headlights, rock lights and other RGB light are all able to be used off the same controller?

Thanks guys!

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III

Not expecting a reply today but I’m looking at ordering a few things and was wondering if the your headlights, rock lights and other RGB light are all able to be used off the same controller?

Thanks guys!
Depending on which controller u have, yes you can. Best bet is to call them if u have tech specific questions.

Sponsored

D5grvty01

First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX, 2007 Acura TSX, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Occupation
Air Force
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for the fender chip switchback lights for a 2018 JLU sahara.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
I'm looking to order some parts for my 2022 JLUR before it gets delivered next year. Is this the correct item for the slim DRL fender lights for a JLUR? You have quite a few and it's a bit confusing on the website.

https://quakeled.com/jeep-wrangler-...-turn-signal-side-marker-light-quake-led.html
@nsfw_andy,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delay in my response as it has been crazy around here with the holiday.

I do apologize about our website. We have been in the process of a large overhaul and everything is still not up and running fully how we would like it.

To answer your question, that is the correct item for our slimline chop kit, just make sure you select the right trim package so it fits on the jeep you ordered.

They are broken down by the trim level that you have. The one that you selected is for the Rubicon and Mojave models (QTE993), if you have a sahara, or sahara equivalent (i.e. paint match fenders) that is not a rubicon trim, then you need our QTE1043: Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator JT 9.5 x 0.75 Inch Slim Chop Kit DRL with Sequential Switchback Turn Signal and Side Marker Light (quakeled.com).
Finally, If you have a base model sport model you need our third offering, which is our QTE1058: Jeep JL/JT Sport Slim DRL Fender Chop Kit w/Sequential Turns & Side Markers (quakeled.com)

Hopefully this helps, but let me know if you have any more questions on fitment.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation

Thanks guys!
@Hotchyy,

All of our RGB (non HD) products are designed to work together, and have a few ways for integration.

If you are doing a full build with multiple lights our most popular and convenient way to link them together is to use our Quadlock Pro Controller (QUIC765). This wires all of the lights together on one controller/key fob and also integrates them into the factory turn signals, brake lights, and dome lights.

To picture this better imagine you have a set of rocklights and this controller. When you put your left blinker on, all of the rocklights on the left side will turn amber and flash. When you hit the brakes the rear half will illuminate in red, and the side that has the turn signal on will flash red-- just like a vehicles factory lighting system. This not only improves visibility, but looks super trick when you're driving down the road.

The alternative to this special controller is to run bluetooth over the keyfob and control all of the lights off of the same app. There are technically multiple modules when it is wired this way, but the single application will pair up to the multiple modules at one time and you can even pick which specific controller you want to select, if not all of them.

Let me know if you have any other questions and if you have more questions regarding product compatibility feel free to call us at 720 305 8979 and we will be happy to walk you through it and provide recommendations to make sure the lights will function the way that you want.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Looking for the fender chip switchback lights for a 2018 JLU sahara.
@D5grvty01,

Here are the links to our three different styles of CHOP kits:
  1. Standard Slimline: Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator JT 9.5 x 0.75 Inch Slim Chop Kit DRL with Sequential Switchback Turn Signal and Side Marker Light (quakeled.com)
  2. RGB-W: Same as above model but also has the ability to switch colors beyond the standard white DRL: Jeep Wrangler JL/Gladiator JT Slim DRL Sahara/Overland Fender Chop Kit with RGB (quakeled.com)
  3. Our Newest Smoked out Model: Jeep Wrangler JL/Gladiator JT Slim Smoked DRL Sahara/Overland Fender Chop Kit (quakeled.com)
Let me know which one you decide to go with!
Sponsored