Sponsored

Quake LED Switch System QUIC798 Lighting/ 12v Accessory Controller...The Ultimate Headache Saver!

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Had a great install but the controller didn't work, anyone have this issue? LED flashes and it is synchronized to the remote but no relay close to power lights.

IMG_20211128_121516_460.jpg
Sponsored

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
interested, but I can't seem to find any kind of install instructions anywhere, including your web site: for this reason, I'm out

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
Had a great install but the controller didn't work, anyone have this issue? LED flashes and it is synchronized to the remote but no relay close to power lights.

Jeep Wrangler JL Quake LED Switch System QUIC798 Lighting/ 12v Accessory Controller...The Ultimate Headache Saver! IMG_20211128_121516_460
@Mountain Bikes & Jeeps,

Reach out to 720 305 8979 and we will get you taken care of ASAP.

The one thing I will suggest is that maybe the remote is not truly paired with the box. Unfortunately, our instructions were also messed up for a bit and did not properly explain this process.

To pair the remote to the box:
  1. click and hold the button on the bottom of the unit for approx. 5 sec.
    1. The green light should start to flash much faster than before
  2. KEEP holding the button on the bottom of the box
    1. While holding the button on the bottom and the light is flashing quickly press the "Total On" button on the remote.
I think that our instructions say to press any button and don't explain that the button needs to be constantly depressed through the entire pairing process.

Let me know if you figured it out or have already been taken care of, and if not I will act accordingly!

superdude

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Sport
The range on the remote I received is pretty awful. Going to try a name brand battery as others have suggested. As it stands the only way I can activate the lights is by getting the remote as close to the windshield as possible. It would be nice if it's worked from it's mounted (clip on) position on my sun visor.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
The range on the remote I received is pretty awful. Going to try a name brand battery as others have suggested. As it stands the only way I can activate the lights is by getting the remote as close to the windshield as possible. It would be nice if it's worked from it's mounted (clip on) position on my sun visor.
@superdude ,

Sorry that you are having issues, but thanks for reaching out. The remote should be responsive from the inside of the vehicle, and you shouldn't have to press it on the windshield for it to work.

We make these is such large quantities that every now and again a unit is faulty, and its range is not as long as it should be. Reach out to us directly by calling 720 305 8979 and we will have one of our techs walk you through some trouble shooting to determine if we need to replace the unit or if something else could be going on.

We are in the office M-F 9am- 5pm MST.

Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Installed this unit over a year ago on my mum’s jku willys. It’s worked without any issues thus far. Still a great buy IMO. I would purchase another for my self if mine from Amazon goes bad.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Installed this unit over a year ago on my mum’s jku willys. It’s worked without any issues thus far. Still a great buy IMO. I would purchase another for my self if mine from Amazon goes bad.
@Maverick909,

Thanks for the feedback! We are glad that you and your Mom are satisfied and look forward to being a part of your future builds!
Sponsored