Sponsored

Quake LED releases Jeep JL Plug & Play DRL Halo Switchback Turn Signal Headlights & Fog Lights

Jtf1776

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLR
The posts I’m reading are all upsetting... I bought a set of the color changing headlights/fog lights at the Bantam Jeep Fest earlier today, but if the halos don’t come on like DRL’s, I’m going to have to see about taking them back. I want them always on if the Jeep is on, not just when the lights are on

DCBlake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
The posts I’m reading are all upsetting... I bought a set of the color changing headlights/fog lights at the Bantam Jeep Fest earlier today, but if the halos don’t come on like DRL’s, I’m going to have to see about taking them back. I want them always on if the Jeep is on, not just when the lights are on
You can do that depending what connection you wire it too... Mine are on when jeep is on and i have it wired to my Aux 3 switch... prior to that i had it connected using a fuse tap to the heated seats in the fuse box in engine...

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
I would like to add that the fog lights simply don’t fit. I have the rubicon plastic bumper and install says no additional hardware needed. The lights are too big in diameter and don’t fit into the shroud on the fender. When trying to install them, there is about a 3/8” gap on any one of the 4 screw positions if you were to tighten it in like that, the frame would crack, and it if it didn’t there would definitely be no adjustablitiy as it’s mashed into the housing.

I had to add 3 washers on each mounting screw (which was a pain in the ass) to back it out enough to make it even remotely adjustable and to keep the frame from cracking.

Between these 2 issues, DRLs and fog lights not fitting, I’m fairly disappointed in this product.
Did you ever get this resolved regarding your fog lights not fitting?

Ralvat

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st Rubicon
See what’s missing??? Quake lights.
Do you guys have jlwranglerforum code to use??

C31B6594-EF09-43EF-9635-6DA58D7BC443.jpeg

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Following

Lchaves11

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Quake also make a white plug and play halo option with no RGB colors for a couple hundred less!

961 White _Amber Halo.jpg
I installed the Quake LED headlights and fog lights on my 2019 JL Rubicon, they work great! The only issue I have is that I cant access the fender wire harness on the passenger side to attached the adapter to make the turn signals and the RGB halos work i unison. Do I have to remove the fender to do this? I followed the instructions that came with the lights, but I cannot get to the harness. (Forgive me if this is not the proper way to address the issue, but I am out of options).
Thank you.

Lchaves11

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
I bought this package, Headlights and Fogs. Both with Halos. Received them this week and haven't installed, plan to this weekend. I have read the directions and it looks pretty simple plug and play. Each Headlight and Foglight has an adapter the fits in-between the stock connection harness and new LED light. These adapters then have additional connections that connect to the Turn signal fender light with has an adapter that fits between the light build and the stock connection. I am assuming that is where the halos are getting their power from. I post pics of the install if possible.

UPDATE:
Installed yesterday. Super simple plug and play. Took about 2 hrs, most of that time was figuring out where the fender light connection was located, which both are towards the rear of the engine bay. They look great and super bright. The halos only come on when the lights/foglight or turn signals are on. They are not on if set to Auto, but i don't have DRL.

IMG_4538.jpg
Can you pinpoint exactly where the fender light connections are? I cant seems to access mine.
Thank you.

tonyg30

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Can you pinpoint exactly where the fender light connections are? I cant seems to access mine.
Thank you.
They are secured about 3/4 of the way back behind the wheel well on each side in the engine bay on the underside. The passenger side was a bear due to being underneath other components that had to be removed to access. They are held in place with a clip.
Sponsored