Sponsored

Quake LED releases Jeep JL Plug & Play DRL Halo Switchback Turn Signal Headlights & Fog Lights

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS
Was just wondering when my order will arrive as well. Email sent. Thanks Rob for providing a direct contact!
I sent you tracking VIA email. You should see it Friday. Happy Holidays!
Sponsored

danelizer

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Business Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the headlight and fog light combo. They’ll be here next Wednesday. My first New Years mod for my JLUS.

Sponsored

tonyg30

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I bought this package, Headlights and Fogs. Both with Halos. Received them this week and haven't installed, plan to this weekend. I have read the directions and it looks pretty simple plug and play. Each Headlight and Foglight has an adapter the fits in-between the stock connection harness and new LED light. These adapters then have additional connections that connect to the Turn signal fender light with has an adapter that fits between the light build and the stock connection. I am assuming that is where the halos are getting their power from. I post pics of the install if possible.

UPDATE:
Installed yesterday. Super simple plug and play. Took about 2 hrs, most of that time was figuring out where the fender light connection was located, which both are towards the rear of the engine bay. They look great and super bright. The halos only come on when the lights/foglight or turn signals are on. They are not on if set to Auto, but i don't have DRL.

IMG_4538.jpg

Last edited:

butcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Not into the RGB halos. Is there an option for just white? Also will the halos act as DRLs if the lights are set to auto on a Sport?

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS
Not into the RGB halos. Is there an option for just white? Also will the halos act as DRLs if the lights are set to auto on a Sport?
Yes they are available without the RGBs. The halo acts as a DRL and only turns amber if you hook up the optional turn signal. If you look at the beginning of the tread it has all the details on the non-RGB halos. Email or call me if you have any questions or would like any more pictures.
[email protected]
720-305-8979

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
@RRRENEGADE

I am looking at this set for my sport - Everything is plug and play?

Can I wire the halo’s into an aux switch or how do the halos function if they are just plugged in normally on a sport? I leave my lights in auto mode but would like to be able to have the halos on if that’s possible. Or If they are tied into the turn signal wire would they turn on with the parking light (fender light) mode?

I have a trail cal and can activate DRL if that is what I need to do in order for the halos to function.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Red-5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rebelcon
Vehicle Showcase
I bought these and installed...high and low beam wires are switched. QuakeLED is supposed to call me tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

danelizer

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Business Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I bought these and installed...high and low beam wires are switched. QuakeLED is supposed to call me tomorrow. We'll see what happens.
Same here. Waiting for solution.

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS
@RRRENEGADE

I am looking at this set for my sport - Everything is plug and play?

Can I wire the halo’s into an aux switch or how do the halos function if they are just plugged in normally on a sport? I leave my lights in auto mode but would like to be able to have the halos on if that’s possible. Or If they are tied into the turn signal wire would they turn on with the parking light (fender light) mode?

I have a trail cal and can activate DRL if that is what I need to do in order for the halos to function.
Yes they are plug and play now! If you wire it to your aux switch they will come on with the vehicle but still be able to totally shut them off if you want to be incognito and not have any lights on. If you plug them into the turn signal harness they will work the same as the factory and just come on with the key (same as the fender light).
Sponsored