Quake LED plug and play retrofit JL LED Headlight and Fog Lights

cperlmanJLU

First Name
Cooper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Sahara JLU
Any products for LED brake lights/timeline when we could expect something compatible to what comes with the Mopar LED brake lights?

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Are you fellas going to make LEDs with Halos? That's what I'm holding out for.

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS
Are you fellas going to make LEDs with Halos? That's what I'm holding out for.
Quake LED is going to have a wide variety of options of lights and accessories for the JL. Right now we are just trying to keep up with manufacturing of the Original. But Chrome, Halos, Heat and other Secrets! Tell us what you want to see us make?! Quake LED is the manufacture of its products, so if you can dream it we can make it happen!

Last edited:

crothrock2000

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Hey I have to ask - what is the major difference between your product and the ones made for the JK by other manufacturers? You can get those for $60-$80 as a pair off Ebay and a few other sites. They look identical. How is your product different. The changing of colors aren't really a big deal to me. $60 to $600 is a massive difference - I do realize that you are first to market. I am interested in your product and want to learn more.

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 3.16.02 PM.png

otisroy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
I think I'll wait to pull the trigger until the halos hit the street.

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Hey I have to ask - what is the major difference between your product and the ones made for the JK by other manufacturers? You can get those for $60-$80 as a pair off Ebay and a few other sites. They look identical. How is your product different. The changing of colors aren't really a big deal to me. $60 to $600 is a massive difference - I do realize that you are first to market. I am interested in your product and want to learn more.

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 3.16.02 PM.png
Uh, they're new, nobody else really has anything and MOPAR plans to sell for 800, so we're gonna make as much money off you early JLers as possible. Gettin while the gettins good. :asshat::swear::swear::swear::computerrage::mad::angry:

Sponsored

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS
Uh, they're new, nobody else really has anything and MOPAR plans to sell for 800, so we're gonna make as much money off you early JLers as possible. Gettin while the gettins good. :asshat::swear::swear::swear::computerrage::mad::angry:

You are correct. At this moment we are the most expensive, but than again we are also the least expensive on the market, because we have the only true solution. We are not going to be the cheapest. Quake strives for quality!

On that Note - I want to give a shout out to the Quake Team. They really busted ass to get this done as soon as they could so there would be an LED solution in the market. Our crew cares and are passionate about what we produce.

Quake manufactures all its own products in its own factory so quality can always be controlled. Many Chinese Brands replicate but never truly duplicate. First and most important is Quality: You get what you pay for. Quake uses only the best CREE LEDs/Diodes, deigned to last 50,000 continuous hours, 6 years without ever turning them off. To get the most out of your CREE LEDs it is important to have a quality PCB(Printed Circuit Boards) with HD soldering and more complex circuitry. Other brands on Amazon and eBay say they are similar but actually use inadequate components and Lie about diode wattages and lumens and do not last and good luck getting any customer support. We always pick up the phone here at Quake and work with customers to help however possible. Our headlights have built in anti-flickers, no need to buy and or install additional components. Larger thicker heat sink, overheating is a major cause of failure. Sealed and secured wires, no condensation, leaks or loose wires. Plus Rock solid powder coating, not the cheap stuff that turns grey after 60 days.

Second let’s talk about features: Quake headlights have built in turn signals, the bars top and bottom of the light. Imitators have the bars but are just part of the DLR(Daytime Running Light), not amber turn signals. With the turn signals on the fenders if you remove the fender it will you will get a “Turn Signal Bulb Out” indicator on your instrument panel. Once the headlights have been properly installed the light will no longer be a problem. Choose what color fits your Jeep best with the accent color (RGB) lighting, unlimited color features all controlled from smart phone. Quake headlights are all Quad-Lock Pro compatible, haven't heard of it? Check it out, it is revolutionizing the auto lighting industry. DOT compliant! Quakes lights have specially designed lenses that have a beam cutoff so you are not blinding other drivers, but more important so you do not get pulled over! So just because they look the same does not mean they perform the same.

Third, pricing: Unfortunately quality is not cheap and quality molds and components are expensive! Because of everything we invest in our product we will never be the cheapest brand but we can promise to always bring you top quality at a better price. For sure I would imagine there will be cheaper versions on Amazon and eBay eventually if that is your thing and if you want to find out the hard way. Buy it once and buy it to last, Quake LED is always quality!

Last edited:

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Quake LED is going to have a wide variety of options of lights and accessories for the JL. Right now we are just trying to keep up with manufacturing of the Original. But Chrome, Halos, Heat and other Secrets! Tell us what you want to see us make?! Quake LED is the manufacture of its products, so if you can dream it we can make it happen!
The main thing I want to see are Halos. I'm going to replace all of the front lighting on my Sport S but I've been holding off on doing so because I want halos. I don't even need RGB. I'm hoping to see a lot of new products at SEMA. I'm going to be so broke after that. I want lights, bumpers, a tire carrier, wench, etc., etc.

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS
The main thing I want to see are Halos. I'm going to replace all of the front lighting on my Sport S but I've been holding off on doing so because I want halos. I don't even need RGB. I'm hoping to see a lot of new products at SEMA. I'm going to be so broke after that. I want lights, bumpers, a tire carrier, wench, etc., etc.
Quake will be releasing Halos soon! They will be RGB but all our Halos have white as an option in the halo for DLRs. I'm sure my wife will kill me after SEMA. The JL will be getting a lot of new parts there to accommodate the 40s! Especially can't wait for the Road Armor fenders to be released!

yellolab

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 718 Boxster, Hydro Blue 2 door
Occupation
sales
Can you give us a hint on timing of “soon”?
Sponsored