Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
First to market! Sit back and relax JL owners. Our aftermarket plug and play retrofit JL LED Headlight and Fog Lights are here and packed full of features that other so-called LED companies haven’t even dreamt about yet.

This patent pending design headlight comes stock with adjustable High/Low beams, DRL Accent Lighting (Bluetooth controler included), built in Amber Turn Signals and real high power 5W Osram Diodes all jamming through a 4D projector lens design. Our impact resistant aluminum optic ring design provides a watertight seal. Built in our German TUV approved factory and not someone else’s. Quake LED only uses High Quality Diodes, PCB Boards, Resistors and oversized off-road durable Wiring. Durable powder coating and marine grade epoxies will provide you with the comfort of knowing this light will last as long your Jeep does. Try saying that about those mass-produced, el cheapo lights found on the Internet. You get what you pay for.

These easy to install headlights connect with Quake LED’s Easy Link, Quad-Lock Pro and Interlock Controllers giving you endless linking and control possibilities.

LED Head Lights - In-stock

https://quakeled.com/shop/jeep-jl-led-headlight-w-turn-signal-direct-replacement-75-watt-rgb-accent/

LED Fog Lights - In-stock

https://quakeled.com/shop/jeep-jl-led-fog-light-direct-replacement-30-watt-rgb-accent/

JLWF_head-foglights_1.jpg

36969621_1609875909140978_3841235758165786624_o.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great, congrats to be the first to the market! Tempting for my wife's sport since I can then cut her fenders(since the blinkers will be built into the headlights) for better clearance and give her my 37's :like:

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
So are these truly plug and play as it unplug my halogen ones and plug in the LEDS

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Looks great, congrats to be the first to the market! Tempting for my wife's sport since I can then cut her fenders(since the blinkers will be built into the headlights) for better clearance and give her my 37's :like:
Thanks! Yes these have a built in Amber Turn Signal that you can tap into your turn signal feed. No errors will trigger. I just updated the ad to show the amber turn signal feature as we have had many enquires about it. Let me know if you have any other questions.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
So are these truly plug and play as it unplug my halogen ones and plug in the LEDS
Hello and thanks for your question. Yes we built our JL headlights with the same connector as your stock light. You will not need to cut and splice any wires. Best Regards and let me know if you have any other questions.

JL Headlight Connector.png

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! Yes these have a built in Amber Turn Signal that you can tap into your turn signal feed. No errors will trigger. I just updated the ad to show the amber turn signal feature as we have had many enquires about it. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks for the response.
If I eliminate the factory signals when I trim the fenders I'm sure I will need to do something for it to not trigger the light out warning/fastblink?

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Hello and thanks for your question. Yes we built our JL headlights with the same connector as your stock light. You will not need to cut and splice any wires. Best Regards and let me know if you have any other questions.

JL Headlight Connector.png
I hate to keep asking questions but I currently have the halogen Mopar factory ones and non led factory fogs so I can just but these and swap them out by unplugging and plugging in correct, I’m not real good doing electrical on vehicles and never liked the idea of cutting into and spicing wires so if these are just unplug the non LED stuff I have and plug in these with cutting and splicing that would be pretty cool and these are DOT approved for running down the road right ?

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Thanks for the response.
If I eliminate the factory signals when I trim the fenders I'm sure I will need to do something for it to not trigger the light out warning/fastblink?
Hi again. I've asked our lead engineer and he says since you're removing the stock fenders. You would tap our headlight Amber turn signal feed into the one that was on the stock fender. You will not have any warning issues.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Hi again. I've asked our lead engineer and he says since you're removing the stock fenders. You would tap our headlight Amber turn signal feed into the one that was on the stock fender. You will not have any warning issues.
Ask the engineer if he can send me a set to test/verify :giggle:
I need to bring my wifes Jeep to the shop with me and take out the fender liners to figure out how I can cut the fenders while keeping a semi factory look. I planned on giving her my Rubicon flares/indicators when I upgrade to steel flat fenders, but I like this alternative.:like:

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
1) are they DOT approved or for off-road use only?
2) When on your website and getting ready to order it does not ask whether I currently have LEDs or Halogens. Jeeps with LEDs vs Halogens have a different connector (at least that is the impression I am under). Are these made for JLs with Halogens specifically?

Sponsored

Archer85

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
On the link there is nothing about the amber turn signals, no pics of them. Will there be a video released of this? for $600 id expect more than 6 basic pics and limited description.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
I hate to keep asking questions but I currently have the halogen Mopar factory ones and non led factory fogs so I can just but these and swap them out by unplugging and plugging in correct, I’m not real good doing electrical on vehicles and never liked the idea of cutting into and spicing wires so if these are just unplug the non LED stuff I have and plug in these with cutting and splicing that would be pretty cool and these are DOT approved for running down the road right ?
1) are they DOT approved or for off-road use only?
2) When on your website and getting ready to order it does not ask whether I currently have LEDs or Halogens. Jeeps with LEDs vs Halogens have a different connector (at least that is the impression I am under). Are these made for JLs with Halogens specifically?

DOT not a problem - We used these on lots of different models of JL's Our tests and Intel tells us that there is only one connector type either it be halogen or LED. Also we have been shipping these lights to customers and we have not heard any complaints in regards to the lights, especially a connector issue.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
On the link there is nothing about the amber turn signals, no pics of them. Will there be a video released of this? for $600 id expect more than 6 basic pics and limited description.
Sorry for that. Yes video coming soon. We released with Limited marketing so the release wouldn't be delayed. We are releasing more content everyday and i am sure you will see customers review on here too.

Specter491

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wranlger JL Sport S
The led and halogen fog lights use different mounting brackets on the bumpers. Do these lights fit on the halogen bumper/brackets?
Sponsored