Sponsored

QUAKE LED JL WRANGLER /JT GLADIATOR RETROFIT FENDER LIGHT W/ SEQUENTIAL TURN/DRL..NO DASH ERRORS

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
QTE992 Retrofit JL Fender Light:

Tired of your boring looking stock fender lights on your JL Wrangler or JT Gladiator? Here at Quake LED, we've got you covered. Check out our 992 Retrofit Fender Light Kit for Sahara and Rubicon model Wranglers and Gladiators. This DOT compliant fender light's construction utilizes bent metal instead of a plastic housing which gives it more strength and a more aggressive look. We used a very thin profile LED that functions as both a DRL/side marker light and a sequential turn signal that moves towards the direction that you are turning. Not only is this a much better-looking product than the factory DRL's, but it is much brighter giving you more visibility while driving down the road. As always, all of our JL and JT products are fully plug and play, keeping your warranty intact, and guaranteed to never cause any dash errors.

Available At Quadratec, Northridge 4X4, Meyer, Keystone

Or Buy Here: https://www.quakeled.com/product/je...fit-slim-chop-kit-drl-w-sequential-switchback

*This fender light is designed to replace the stock lights for a Sahara and Rubicon JL/JT*

cutsheet_0.jpg

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Gotta admit this is kinda sexy.
Thank you! We think so too, but then again we may have a slightly biased opinion ha! It definitely matches aftermarket bumpers and fenders better than stock with the aluminum housing

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation

Sponsored

Mattyv

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU - Ocean Blue
Any plans to make a set that will be compatible with a sport model JL?

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Any plans to make a set that will be compatible with a sport model JL?
Something is in the works to satisfy sport owners as well! Keep your eyes posted here on the forum as well as our social media pages for future product drops

jarvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Manual, 12 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
Are there any install videos? I had a set of another brand and decided not to go for it because of the pain of the install. I am a nuts bots and screws type of person and I thought I had read tape was required to hold up the new ones.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Are there any install videos? I had a set of another brand and decided not to go for it because of the pain of the install. I am a nuts bots and screws type of person and I thought I had read tape was required to hold up the new ones.
We will have the install video completed in a week or so, but it is not too difficult at all. The hardest part is getting the factory one out and then ours drops right into place. Our version is not held up with tape as it uses the same three bolts that the factory one is held in with. We will post the install videos here and to all of our other social media pages as soon as it is completed.

davidafuller

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUS (Granite Crystal)
Occupation
CPA
We will have the install video completed in a week or so, but it is not too difficult at all. The hardest part is getting the factory one out and then ours drops right into place. Our version is not held up with tape as it uses the same three bolts that the factory one is held in with. We will post the install videos here and to all of our other social media pages as soon as it is completed.
FWIW, I am using the Morimoto XBs which do suggest using double-sided tape (which is what the stock lights use).. but both stock and the MXB's still use the factory bolt mounts. I don't think you HAVE to double-sided tape them, I think it's just supposed to help keep them in the optimal position. Not sure it matters all that much.

Good-looking lights, Quake. I'm almost kind of glad I had already went with the MXB's though, because I would not want to have to have made that decision haha

Sponsored

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
Sorry but I just can't stand the block-off plate. It looks odd to me. And $350? No thanks.
I do really like your fender chop kit, though. Just wish I could afford one.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sorry but I just can't stand the block-off plate. It looks odd to me. And $350? No thanks.
I do really like your fender chop kit, though. Just wish I could afford one.
Thanks for your input, we understand that everything we make can't appeal to everyone. The thought was to match all of the aftermarket products that are also made from powder coated metal, and to give the blacked out look that everyone goes for.

If you would like our chop kit call us at 720 305 8979, we always take care of forum members!

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Something is in the works to satisfy sport owners as well! Keep your eyes posted here on the forum as well as our social media pages for future product drops
Any newsletter I can sign up about it?

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Any newsletter I can sign up about it?
No but pay attention as we will do a big release here on JLWF. When its released i will also try to PM you. Know it is coming soon.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Is the install video up?
Sponsored