Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS
B3F7481D-F37D-4660-B2B7-F5544BFE1F90.jpeg
Quake Quad Lock system, headlights, fog lights rock lights, 3” cubes, 52” light bar, universal led controller
Very nice, thank you for the picture Jession!
Sponsored

Bobjon18

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Love this package! Can’t wait to get a set for my rubi! Great write up

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Any discounts for the combo package right now?
Just remember, these are actually 7” headlights in a 9” mounting. So technically they are not true 9” lights. But since they are projectors, I dont think it really matters. The Halo is smaller than a true 9”. I still like them. Got the Headlights used on the forum here. May add the fogs later.
4107AFDD-3B72-411E-881B-376519448AF9.jpeg
AA2984A5-5F0C-4FF3-8144-BE0BD3A2A24E.jpeg

Sponsored

jbradley

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL wrangler unlimited sport s
Just remember, these are actually 7” headlights in a 9” mounting. So technically they are not true 9” lights. But since they are projectors, I dont think it really matters. The Halo is smaller than a true 9”. I still like them. Got the Headlights used on the forum here. May add the fogs later.
4107AFDD-3B72-411E-881B-376519448AF9.jpeg
AA2984A5-5F0C-4FF3-8144-BE0BD3A2A24E.jpeg
I like the look of them on your jeep! Mine is mojito as well. i agree it shouldnt make a difference on a projector headlight.

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I like the look of them on your jeep! Mine is mojito as well. i agree it shouldnt make a difference on a projector headlight.
If you get them, dont do like I did and follow the instructions for accessing the signal wire for the amber halo turn. Take the fenders off as shown in the video below. Its worth it.

otisroy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
If you get them, dont do like I did and follow the instructions for accessing the signal wire for the amber halo turn. Take the fenders off as shown in the video below. Its worth it.
I wish I'd seen this before I did my install. Everything else was easy but accessing the turn signal halo was huge pain in the a$$.

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS
I wish I'd seen this before I did my install. Everything else was easy but accessing the turn signal halo was huge pain in the a$$.
I apologize. We did not show this method because the body retention clips almost always break when you pull the fender off. They were not available to buy yet unless you bought the whole fender. They are now available for under a buck a piece so the new install will give this option for install.

JLscorpio31

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JLU, 1999 Cherokee XJ
On to running RGB wires. I stuck the controller on top of the fender with the supplied 3M tape. Used the 10 min to take out an air box bolt to run them underneath it to make it look clean. Then ran 2 wires to the passenger side for the fog light and headlight then underneath the plastic should on top of the radiator support to the driver lights. I plugged in the RGBs to the headlights plugged the headlights into the factory harness and screwed the headlights in.

56DCDAA5-E055-4078-AB9D-26FD8EB44F8A.jpeg
hi it's Tony, how much do you want for your old factory LEDs? Would love to buy them. Thanks for your time.

Sponsored

otisroy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
I apologize. We did not show this method because the body retention clips almost always break when you pull the fender off. They were not available to buy yet unless you bought the whole fender. They are now available for under a buck a piece so the new install will give this option for install.
No worries.

devron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
3D731BA1-9BAC-4691-BD25-B7B65ECED409.jpeg
FEF3BA28-C09D-4C3D-AE09-8AAF3D49A53E.jpeg
Quake LED headlights and fog lights with halos finally installed. No complaints so far. Rob at Quake was awesome the way customer service should be.

stucci62

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine at the Great American Outdoors Show in Harrisburg, PA a couple weeks ago. They are due to be delivered this coming Tuesday and I am anxious to get these installed and see how well they perform!!
Sponsored