Sponsored

Quake LED does it again! - Jeep JL Wrangler RGB HD Halo Headlights and Fog Lights NOW in STOCK!

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
Another Industry first to market with the much-anticipated release of its Jeep JL Wrangler RGB HD Halo LED Head and Fog Lights.

This Plug and Play retrofit projector LED headlight comes stock with adjustable High/Low beams, 121 Effect HD Halos, Turn Signals and powerful 5W Osram Diodes. Built in our German TUV approved factory. Quake LED only uses High Quality Diodes, PCB Boards, oversized off-road Wiring and marine grade epoxies.

We heard the requests of the masses and the Quake team put their heads together and worked overtime to make it happen. Available now on the links below.

HD RGB Halo Headlights

https://quakeled.com/shop/jeep-jl-l...o-and-turn-signal-direct-replacement-45-watt/

HD RGB Halo Fog Lights

https://quakeled.com/shop/jeep-jl-l...o-and-turn-signal-direct-replacement-30-watt/

7in_JL_HD_R1-01.jpg
Sponsored

Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Another Industry first to market with the much-anticipated release of its Jeep JL Wrangler RGB HD Halo LED Head and Fog Lights.

This Plug and Play retrofit projector LED headlight comes stock with adjustable High/Low beams, 121 Effect HD Halos, Turn Signals and powerful 5W Osram Diodes. Built in our German TUV approved factory. Quake LED only uses High Quality Diodes, PCB Boards, oversized off-road Wiring and marine grade epoxies.

We heard the requests of the masses and the Quake team put their heads together and worked overtime to make it happen. Available now on the links below.

HD RGB Halo Headlights

https://quakeled.com/shop/jeep-jl-l...o-and-turn-signal-direct-replacement-45-watt/

HD RGB Halo Fog Lights

https://quakeled.com/shop/jeep-jl-l...o-and-turn-signal-direct-replacement-30-watt/

7in_JL_HD_R1-01.jpg
Awesome! Do these work as a direct fit replacement for JL Sport with factory halogen bulbs?

Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Awesome! Do these work as a direct fit replacement for JL Sport with factory halogen bulbs?
Just an update, I just spoke to Rob at Quake and these are plug and play for my JLU with plastic bumper and factory halogens. My order has been placed and I will follow up with pics when I receive the lights and get them installed.

dditzel

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU 2018 JLU
Just ordered the kit as well, looking forward to the install. Do the Halo's mimic the factory halo's? Do i need to update the lights to LED via Tazer JL?

Sponsored

Cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
How would one enable the Halos to be on as the DRL?
Dont quote me on this because I haven't received the lights, but based on my conversation yesterday, the DRL/RGB/Halos require a wire run from the light harness to the fuse box. It's wired to an "accessory" fuse that is "on" (receives power) when the jeep is on. I am a wiring novice, and they said whole install is 30 minutes max... I am sure it will take me a lot longer. When I do it I will take pics and post them, but it will probably be a couple of weeks.

Below is a PM they sent me:

No problem these are plug and play. You will need to get a splice for the turn signal and DRL fuctions but that super easy to do. Its an easy install. and you shouldnt have any issues.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks

Kelly

Poseidon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
I just went on the site saw the lights cause myself also I want the shitty stock ones I have on OFF ALREADY! Ok about the lights they have released as of last night. Personally I’m not into them. No disrespect to anyone who likes them or ordered them. It’s just an observation I made The lighted halo is smaller due to fact it has a silver or nickel rivet punched industrial ring going around outside of lighted halo. Now there might be guys and gals who like this and again NO disrespect but not for me. I don’t like look at all. I personally like the full halo going round. We’re about a month away from mopar getting there ass in gear and getting those LED lights to us already! So I wait :(

First Name
Cedric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler sport
Hey quake led can I purchase your lights through paypal? I want to buy now!

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS
Just ordered the kit as well, looking forward to the install. Do the Halo's mimic the factory halo's? Do i need to update the lights to LED via Tazer JL?
There is no need to do any factory updates or adjustments with the Tazer. Quakes Halos are designed to come on when you turn the key to function the same as the factory LED DRL. The Halos can also be hardwired to the battery so you can turn them on and utilize the RGB function (a Quake Exclusive) to have fun with the color effects. They even have a mode that syncs them to the stereo so they hit with base of the music. If you like the RGB colors, Quake LED also Revolutionized the the LED RGB market with Quad-Lock Pro, enabling all Quakes RGB accent light bars, Rock lights, Pods, whip antennas, ect to function along with the turn signals, courtesy lights and brake lights. If anyone has any questions or suggestions you are always welcome to get in touch with me via private message, text, email or call me direct!
[email protected]
720-576-0157 cell
720-305-8979 office

Sponsored

Voodoobadger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Rubicon JL
There is no need to do any factory updates or adjustments with the Tazer. Quakes Halos are designed to come on when you turn the key to function the same as the factory LED DRL. The Halos can also be hardwired to the battery so you can turn them on and utilize the RGB function (a Quake Exclusive) to have fun with the color effects. They even have a mode that syncs them to the stereo so they hit with base of the music. If you like the RGB colors, Quake LED also Revolutionized the the LED RGB market with Quad-Lock Pro, enabling all Quakes RGB accent light bars, Rock lights, Pods, whip antennas, ect to function along with the turn signals, courtesy lights and brake lights. If anyone has any questions or suggestions you are always welcome to get in touch with me via private message, text, email or call me direct!
[email protected]
720-576-0157 cell
720-305-8979 office
Can you confirm that the Halo effect does not require any additional linking via wiring to the current DRL lights in the fender flares?

This morning, a member named Cajun stated that a Quake representative said that wiring to the DRLs was required.

I think the representative may have been thinking about the earlier version of the Quake LED assembly with the 13 LEDs.

I too want to know, because if these lights do not involve any additional splicing and tapping into the vehicles DRLs for the Halo effect, then I’m buying these.

I had the early version of these for the JK a long time ago, and I was really impressed with them. They were very well made, and left me impressed.

otisroy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Awesome! Just ordered a set. Now to see about getting a circuit for the DRLs.

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
Just an update, I just spoke to Rob at Quake and these are plug and play for my JLU with plastic bumper and factory halogens. My order has been placed and I will follow up with pics when I receive the lights and get them installed.
Plug and play but no halo drl unless you splice and play. I guess thats no biggie, if the halo goes on when the light is switched on thats all I really need.

I wish you could order without bluetooth and rgb its jsut stuff to break/get hacked add cost.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I was hoping halo with no splicing for drl so will continue to look.

Voodoobadger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Rubicon JL
I was hoping halo with no splicing for drl so will continue to look.
I still have not heard from the sponsor, but Rob stated yesterday that the Halos operate without any additional connections, other than the current vehicle’s lighting-plug harness.

I am waiting for him to clarify this so that I can make a decision to buy these.
Sponsored