Quadratec's New Tube Doors

Steevr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 F-150 Platinum
Just received Quadratec's new summer catalog in the mail yesterday. They featured Quadratec's new tubular doors. They look awesome and come with free mirrors. Anyone have any experience with these? Thanks.

IMG_3491.jpg
Sponsored

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
I just got this catalog too. My wife is sobbing uncontrollably now.
Most wives sob uncontrollably when the new Playboy (or whatever) comes out. Jeep wives sob when the new parts catalogs come in. Funny how that works!

Sponsored

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
My problem is just the opposite, My wife's jeep gets all the good stuff and she don't hesitate to drop a grand on it. Course I do get to wheel it so it is a win win.

We were just looking at doors last week, these Quadratec's look pretty sweet. been leaning towards ACE. The mirrors may just cinch the deal

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They are made in Mexico. and pre orders will start shipping July 3rd.

Quadratec has stamped their name on them so I know they will stand behind them at least that's been my experience with QT.

May order them tonight and hope we get them in time to wear them in Ouray in August.

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Placed order with QT for those doors. There were over 100 sets already pre ordered. Think they are going to be a winner!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Steevr

Steevr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 F-150 Platinum
My problem is it's technically not even my Jeep, rather hers.

My daughter told me yesterday that they other day, she and my wife were stopped at a light. A 4X4 pickup with two guys pull up next to them. The one guy smiles and says to my wife, "I love your husband's Jeep!" My wife looked at him and said, "Don't even start that $hit with me!!" They all then busted out laughing. The guy then says, "Seriously, nice ride".

Too funny.

IMG_3293.JPG

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

interested to see reviews. sucks its going to such a wait. im considering between these, warn and rugged ridge. what i dont like about these is that the solid looking part is just one sided. at least on the rugged ridge it has panels on the inside as well. just personal preference.

i like how the warn has locks. in RR install video they mentioned something about locking washers for the hinges or something? i cant find anything like that. anyone know what they're referring to?

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I took a closer look at the hollow area behind the hinges and had to back off on the order. Hated to cancel it and kicked myself for not looking closer.

After hearing and reading some reviews when they have been out for a bit I may revisit these doors if I don't get others in the mean time.
Sponsored