Quadratec

Cllowe

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door jl
So I purchased a hardtop through quadratec and when I ordered it it was in stock. They even price matched mopar which was $600 less. So my concern is it’s been over a week and still hasn’t shipped. When I ordered it they told me it would ship the next day. Anyone else ever had this problem?
Sponsored

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
Never had a problem with Quadratec 20 years ago to this day. I would give them a call. Is it a mopar hard top? If so it probably drop ships from mopar.

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
Give them a call and ask about it. They've always been very helpful when I've called them. I know there have been multiple issues with them getting shipments from suppliers because of Covid shutdowns, so maybe that's an issue. But I'd give them a call.

Best,
-Tim

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
Same here, I’ve never had an issue with Quadratec. Only time a part was delayed a couple days was because it was drop shipped as someone pointed out.

Jeepjunkie

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
agree it is likely coming directly from the manufacturer, and not Quadratec. I would also recommend calling them, they have great customer service. You talk to someone in the shop, not a call center.

Sponsored

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
If they are like a lot of places...no one is wanting to work. They are staying home because the Covid unemployment $ is better then the wages. I have had a mower in the shop for a month. Owner can't find anyone willing to work! So maybe they are having similar issues??

OP
OP
Cllowe

Cllowe

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door jl
I have called 3 times and it’s the same story every time. They are processing it. The top is in stock in the Nevada warehouse is what I was told.

OP
OP
Cllowe

Cllowe

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door jl
So I had a update today. I was told that the top shipped on Friday but the tracking number was wrong and they would look in to it. After they looked in to it it was determined that the top was still in the warehouse. I don’t get it, this was ordered on the 14th and it said when I ordered it that if I did it before a certain time it would ship that day. I don’t get it. Plus the communication is horrible and when you call the average wait time is 18 min till you speak with someone.

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
So I had a update today. I was told that the top shipped on Friday but the tracking number was wrong and they would look in to it. After they looked in to it it was determined that the top was still in the warehouse. I don’t get it, this was ordered on the 14th and it said when I ordered it that if I did it before a certain time it would ship that day. I don’t get it. Plus the communication is horrible and when you call the average wait time is 18 min till you speak with someone.
The thing is, your story is common now. Quadratec used to be a good place to order stuff, not anymore (I have ordered from them many times over many years with multiple jeeps). I have not shared my recent stories of orders, but I plan to soon. They are overwhelmed and cannot get themselves on track. it is not the customer service employees, they are great and helpful, it. After my last order I can no longer make excuses for their mishaps they keep making. All my issues are directly related to a pathetically run company, nothing to do with supply chain issues currently plaguing all industries.

My advice to anyone considering ordering from Q, is to go else where... get your item from someone else and if you can avoid Quadratec at all costs.

OP
OP
Cllowe

Cllowe

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door jl
So they just told me it will ship on the 4th! They told me a bold face lie when I ordered it. Mopar gave me the exact time frame, quadratec told me it was in stock and ready to ship. That’s why I went through them because I needed this item. They totally BSed me. I have spent many of dollars with them over my Jeep career (tj, 2 jk’s, and now a jl) and if I ever get this it will be the last dollar I ever spend with them. Even today it says it will ship tomorrow I order in the next hours! I have been waiting since the 14th! I don’t normally Bitch and moan about stuff but this is crazy.

C0295613-C9BB-4197-B698-FB98D0E8234B.png

Sponsored

JayCeeX2

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2014 4Runner Limited
I've order several things from Quadratec and most orders have arrived as described at the time of order. However when I ordered a wheel package on black Friday 2020 (and I was aware the tires where on 3 week back order and the wheels on 4 week back order) boy what a mess. When April hit and I still had no wheels and tires I gave up and had to go order elsewhere. I had a great price too because was 10% off entire package and I had ordered in November before price increases started to hit everyone.

First they had the tires, not the wheels, after several more calls Im told, they had the wheels, not the tires. So I called again, was told they definitely had the wheels not the tires. So I found my tires on walmart, once they confirmed shipped, call them back to ship the wheels. I could see on their site the order was in progress to be shipped. I check next day for tracking, and I see status changed to back order again. So I called them back and turns out they dont have the wheels. By now Im pissed because I ordered the tires already so I can't get a wheel package from another vendor. I ended up having to get the wheels thru CarID. And they were pretty awesome, they even matched my price with discount from November.

All that said, I now have a direct contact there and I deal with him for each order now and no issues. They even gave me some additional discounts.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
So they just told me it will ship on the 4th! They told me a bold face lie when I ordered it. Mopar gave me the exact time frame, quadratec told me it was in stock and ready to ship. That’s why I went through them because I needed this item. They totally BSed me. I have spent many of dollars with them over my Jeep career (tj, 2 jk’s, and now a jl) and if I ever get this it will be the last dollar I ever spend with them. Even today it says it will ship tomorrow I order in the next hours! I have been waiting since the 14th! I don’t normally Bitch and moan about stuff but this is crazy.

Jeep Wrangler JL Quadratec C0295613-C9BB-4197-B698-FB98D0E8234B
Hey Cllowe,

I would be happy to check into this for you. Can you tell me your order number? I am very sorry to see this and you are getting incorrect information.

Thank you
Hailey

OP
OP
Cllowe

Cllowe

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door jl
Hey Cllowe,

I would be happy to check into this for you. Can you tell me your order number? I am very sorry to see this and you are getting incorrect information.

Thank you
Hailey
Yes I would love you to. The thing is someone checks on it everyday and I get a different answer. I will pm you my order number

OP
OP
Cllowe

Cllowe

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door jl
Hey Cllowe,

Thank you
Hailey
I have to give credit to hailey at quadratec. She reached out to me and looked in to my situation. She got me the correct information and even the tracking number.
thanks again.