Sponsored

Quadratec Ultimate All Weather Rear Cargo Liner for 18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited

Larrymuld

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the Quadratec cargo liner to help with the amount of sand that gets in bedded into the carpet after spending a week at the beach. the package came by FEDEX and fit in the cargo area very snug. However the back lip is raised to much to fit with a tailgate table installed. it does not bother me enough to return it and I will probably end up trimming the lip to fit under the table when closed.
This is just an FYI for those interested in the liner that have tables installed.
Larry

Here is the link to the one I bought.
https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadrat...cargo-liner-jeep-wrangler-jl-4-door-unlimited

63CB2B13-D5E5-4688-822F-E090801E76AF.jpeg

1D1B7679-6BC9-4AE9-9E3D-50C609937B44.jpeg
Sponsored

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
Do you (or anyone) have a recommendation of a liner without the lip?

My research says the Weathertech one might be the best option. But I admit the OCD in me wants the same floor liners throughout and I'm going to do the Ultimate in the front/rear.

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
I would trim that lip down an inch or so...

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
I'm wondering why these liners have the lip in the back at all.. Mine has one too (I think it's rugged ridge?).. Don't you want stuff to .. like.. work its way out, not be trapped inside? I would have thought a longer flatter flap to go under the tailgate would be better than a shallow kiddie pool in front of it. Then again, I cut out the holes for the back seat and tie-down points, so any hopes of having a tiny pool party in the back have been scuppered.

Sponsored

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired