First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
I've spent thousands there and never had a problem with them. They're my go to ordering place.
Me too! My garage fridge is covered with their Jeep magnets. The only time I'm mad at them is when they forget to include a magnet with my order! :LOL:
Sponsored

New4xeMan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
I have had great experience with Quadratech recently - bought a Venator bumper from them a few weeks ago. A few sites had Father's Day sales on the bumper so I decided to see if they would price match post sale - and they did. Additionally bumper shipped exactly on time and arrived in perfect condition.

Gunfighter

First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
Occupation
Trying not to get warning points
Vehicle Showcase
No issue with Quadrtech - will order again from them if they have a product I am looking for..

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I've not had any issues with them in the past, though admittedly I didn't order anything from them during that system update/change or whatever. I did place an order yesterday early afternoon, it was shipped yesterday, and FedEx says it'll be delivered tomorrow.

I tend to order from Quadratec or Northridge 4x4 and have been pleased with both.

Scotty1

First Name
Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rubicon
I've shopped with Quadratec for years but I'm done with them. I ordered a brake hose kit. My mechanic installed all four hoses and one hose had a pine hole and was leaking. I chatted online with their rep who advised me to return the entire set as it was sold as a kit. Obviously I wasn't going to uninstall the hoses so I called and spoke to a rep who seemed competent but still hasn't resolved it. Not sure why this is to problematic, should be a no brainer.

IMG_3581.jpeg

IMG_2831.png
Sponsored