• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Quadratec QRC Side Armor for JLU

TekSupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2.0
Pretty cool of you to offer these, wish I was closer. Bring a 12 pack fellas, or ladies.

OP
OP
pat12bravo

pat12bravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Also you can pick up in St. Cloud. I work at Camp Ripley and live near St. Cloud. Hopefully a fellow trail runner can take advantage.

mschlott

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2019 JLUR
Quadratec QRC side armor for JLU. Swapped out for ACE sliders. Normal trail rash on the bottom, they did support mine in WY in the rocks. You pick up, Little Falls, MN, a six pack is welcome.

ECBFC683-E431-4415-A482-17E4C8C0D0CC.jpeg

2721A29C-DD62-4CA6-9856-8B5635B476E7.png
How did you like these? Thinking about replacing my Rubicon rock rails with a pair of these. If I was about 950 miles closer, I'd come get them. And make it a 12 pack.

OP
OP
pat12bravo

pat12bravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
How did you like these? Thinking about replacing my Rubicon rock rails with a pair of these. If I was about 950 miles closer, I'd come get them. And make it a 12 pack.
They worked great both as steps for my kids/dog and good protection for a body-mount style. I did the Bighorns Jamboree and a couple trips to the badlands with them, they definitely held up to the trails there. Hardcore rock crawling wouldn’t last long, but they supported my JLUR more than once on the trail. I replaced them because the pinch-seam on the body was exposed and I didn’t like the look of that, even after I rhinolined it black. For the money they are great steps and trail sliders. 950 miles is a bit of a drive when quadratec ships free-

Sponsored

mschlott

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2019 JLUR
What did you replace them with? I have the same concerns about the look after removing the stock Rubicon rock rails.

OP
OP
pat12bravo

pat12bravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
What did you replace them with? I have the same concerns about the look after removing the stock Rubicon rock rails.
I went with Ace Engineering sliders and reinstalled the factory rails. I like the setup and I had no issues, but a lot of people have trouble with the body mount bolts.